- STEP V: You will receive OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter it in OTP field.
- STEP VI: You will receive 4-digit mPin as SMS on your registered mobile number. Click on proceed and you will get the following screen:
- STEP VII: Create a 4 digit login password and confirm it. Press OK. Following screen will show up:
- STEP VIII: Click on OK. You will receive a mPIN change Screen. Enter mPIN received via SMS and Change it. Please note your cannot set mPIN same as login password set earlier.
- Voila, All your accounts will be auto-fetched by the app. Now you can do following things with your J&K Bank mPay app:
- Transfer within J&K Bank Accounts.
- PDD Electricity Bill payments.
- NEFT transfer with other bank accounts.
- Balance Enquiry.
- Mini Statement.
- Transaction History.
- Cheque Status.
- Stop Cheque Request.
If you are looking for more features, you should also try Registering for J&K Bank e-banking Online.
Common Errors while registering:
If you are getting “Generic Error” at Step – II, make sure you have enough balance in your mobile number.
Mobile number populated at Step III is not the same as registered with the bank.
It seems you are using a dual SIM phone and your settings are not correct. Make necessary changes in “SIM Card Settings” to allow your registered SIM as primary SIM for sending SMS.
I do not have a Debit/ATM Card. How do I proceed Step – III.
You need to register for mPay via your Business Unit.
Latest in Version 4.0.4:
- J&K Bank Beneficiary name Update.
- SIM selection for Android Version 5 and above
Like us on Facebook, twitter and subscribe to us vie email. we will make sure you never miss a thing.
Feel free to drop a comment/suggestion/question. Share this post. It will help many 🙂