Recovery Agent Jobs in Jammu: On 04.10.2021, J and K Bank announced job notification for the post of Recovery Agent has been released officially. Any Graduate pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website jkbank.net. The application process ends on 25.10.2021.
|Company Name||J and K Bank Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Recovery Agent Jobs|
|No of Posts||34 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Jammu Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||25/10/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Jammu and Kashmir Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited from Retired J&KBANK Officers for engagement as Recovery Agents (on contract) fulfilling the below criteria:
- Post Name: Recovery Agent
- Number of Posts: 34 (Thirty Four) for below identified cluster offices of the Bank
- Contract Tenure: One Year Subject to satisfactory performance and quarterly Appraisal/Review. (There will not be any renewal of engagement on completion of the contract. A fresh empanelment exercise will be undertaken after one year.)
- Job Role: Assisting Impaired Asset Portfolio Department at Cluster Offices in Follow Up of the Potential NPAs and recovery of the NPAs.
- Qualification: Graduation in any Discipline from a recognized University
- Work Experience:
- Honourably Retired Officer of JK Bank.
- Should have Sound knowledge of Credit/Recovery and having worked as Business Unit Head, or as Manager Credit or have experience in Credit/ Recovery Department of the Bank.
- Remuneration: Rs. 25000/- PM
- Conveyance Allowance: Rs. 3000/= to 4000/=PM depending upon location of the Business Units and area of operation.
- Working Hours: The working hours shall be from 10:00 AM to 5:00PM on all working days.
|Remain Updated with latest Job Notifications, Like the Facebook Page below and get notified when new jobs are published|
AGE (as on 01/04/2021): 65 Years (maximum)
HRD Section-Zonal office Jammu central-1 Rail Head, Complex Jammu
Selection Procedure :
Applications shall be screened for shortlisting. Shortlisted candidates will subsequently be called for interview to assess skill and knowledge base etc.
How to Apply :
- Applications are available on Banks website https://www.jkbank.com under carrier link.
- Interested candidates should Download the Application Form w.e.f. 05.10.2021 till 25.10.2021 and forward duly filled Application Form on mail id of recruitment Section-HR [email protected]
- A hard copy of the Application Form may be deposited with HRD Section Corporate Headquarters for Kashmir Davison candidates and in case of Jammu Division Candidates they should deposit the Application Form with HRD Section-Zonal office Jammu central-1 Rail Head, Complex Jammu
- Bank reserves the right to cancel the Notification or any Application without assigning any reason thereof.