Welcome again. Last time we described how to create J&K Bank Mobile Banking (mPay) user online. Jammu and Kashmir Bank’s mPay app will help you to:
- Transfer money within J&K Bank accounts.
- NEFT transfer to other bank accounts.
- Enquire about your account balances.
- Generate mini statement.
- Generate transaction history.
- Stop Cheque request.
- Cheque status request.
However, there are certain limitations like transaction cap in mobile banking which are overshadowed by net banking or e-banking. Jammu and Kashmir Bank’s e-banking service can be availed online without visiting your business unit. You can avail all the above services in ebanking plus you get the benefit of following additional services:
- PDF Account Statements.
- Excel Account Statements.
- Open Fixed Deposit/Recurring deposit online.
- Close FD online.
- RTGS Payments.
- PDD Bill payments.
- Schedule transactions.
- Create recurring instructions.
- Access your demat account.
- View Tax credit details.
- and many more..
On next page, we will give you step by step process on creating an e-banking user online.