Bharat Sanchar Nigam invites application for the position Junior Telecom Officers etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Bharat Sanchar Nigam before 2019-03-12
|BSNL Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Telecom Officers|
|Total Vacancy||198 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.16400- Rs.40500 Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Age Limit||Candidate shall not be below 18 years and not exceed 30 years as on the last date of receipt of Online applications from the candidates.|
|Application Fee||The online registration shall commence from 11-02-2019 and shall close on 12-03-2019. The prescribed examination fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) for OBC candidates and of Rs.500/- (Rupees|
|Last Date To Apply||2019-03-12|
Qualification in Details:
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL) will recruit about 198 numbers of Graduate Engineers to the Post of JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) under SRD for SC, ST & OBC from open market/external candidates through GATE SCORE-2019.
1. Scale of Pay: JTO(Civil) & JTO(Electrical) will be appointed in the IDA pay scale Executive[E-1A] of Rs.16,400/- – Rs.40,500/- as per 2nd PRC with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. admissible as per BSNL Company rules.
2. Educational Qualifications: Applicant must possess the educational qualifications: BE/BTech. or equivalent in Civil Engineering for JTO(Civil) & in Electrical Engineering for JTO(Electrical) from a recognized Institution/University AND are required to appear in GATE exam 2019, opting one paper from selected two disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. Electrical(EE) & Civil(CE) (details are available at www.gate.iitm.ac.in).
3 .GATE Registration ID : All the willing candidates must have a GATE Registration ID (13 digits) for applying for DR-JTO(Civil) & DRJTO(Electrical) online Registration.
4. Bond and Training: (i) The candidates selected shall execute a Bond in the format as specified by the Company to serve in BSNL for a period of five years from the date of their appointment as JTO(Civil) & JTO(Electrical) or a period as specified by BSNL for the post from time to time. (ii) The candidates selected shall have to successfully undergo training as per the training plan laid down by the Company BEFORE their appointment as JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical). (iii) During the period of training, the Direct Recruited JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) will be entitled to Stipend (Training Allowances) as decided by the BSNL from time to time.
1. Candidates in their interest are advised to refer to the BSNL website (www.bsnl.co.in) from time to time for any further instruction/information.
2. For any query, the applicant may contact 011-23710284/23352491; BSNL Corporate Office, New Delhi during office hours.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, HC Mathur Lane Opp, Janpath, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
1. The mode of selection is through GATE SCORE-2019 which has to be conducted by IIT Madras, Chennai in the month of February 2019.
2. First of all, the interested candidates must possess the educational qualification BE/BTech. or equivalent in Civil Engineering for JTO(Civil) & in Electrical Engineering for JTO(Electrical) from a recognized Institution/University AND are required to appear in GATE exam 2019, opting one paper from selected two disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. Electrical(EE) & Civil(CE) (details are available at www.gate.iitm.ac.in).
1. Candidates applying for JTO(Civil) & JTO(Electrical) posts are required to apply online for which link shall be provided through BSNL web site www.bsnl.co.in. The applications will be considered only through the online registration process which is to commence from 11-02-2019 and will be closed on 12-03-2019. Therefore, candidates are advised to visit our web site (www.bsnl.co.in) for any updates regarding recruitment. All candidates applying for JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) posts are required to read all the instructions provided on website www.bsnl.co.in before filling the online application form.
2. Registration forms complete in every respect must be submitted Online on or before 12-03-2019. Candidates are advised to complete their registration process well before the last date to avoid last minute rush or because of any inadvertent possibility of inability/failure/technical snag while logging in to the website of BSNL www.bsnl.co.in on account of heavy load on the internet or website jam during last days . BSNL shall not accept any responsibility for the candidates for not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reasons.
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://www.aeiro.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/junior-telecom-officers-bharat-sanchar-nigam-limited.pdf” icon=”fa-file-pdf-o ” target=”true”]Click here for Full Job Notification[/button]
[button color=”green” size=”medium” link=”http://www.bsnl.co.in” icon=”fa-external-link” target=”true”]Click Here to Apply[/button]