Under Regional Cum Facilitation Centre (RCFC) North II of SKUAST Kashmir, various positions (all contractual) and co-terminus with the project are to be filled up. Interested candidates may apply through a prescribed form against a particular position. The prescribed application form, the details of the positions and instructions for the applicants can be downloaded from the SKUAST Kashmir website: www.skuastkashmir.ac.in . The last date for receipt of applications is February,1, 2022 up to 4.00 pm.
|Remain Updated with latest Job Notifications, Like the Facebook Page below and get notified when new jobs are published|
Qualifications/experience/emoluments for various contractual positions under RCFC North II of SKUAST Kashmir:
|S No||Name of Posts (On Contract)||No. of positions||Fixed emoluments/ month||Qualification|
|I. Ph.D in the subjects mentioned under essential qualifications with 2 years experience in the field of research/ extension.
II. Publications in research/extension
III. Experience in handling of projects/medicinal and aromatic plants
|3||Consultant/T.O (IT)||1||Rs. 40,000/=||MCA/MTech||I. Ph.D in the subjects|
|2||Rs. 25,000/=||M.Sc./Agriculture/ horticulture Forestry /Botany/M.D AYUSH/Computer sciences||I. Computer proficiency
II. Work experience in agriculture/horticulture/medicinal plantsIII. Relevant experience in Microsoft word and PowerPoint
|2||Attendant||1||Rs. 15,000/=||Graduation in science/arts subjects||I. Work experience in any private/ govt. department|
Instructions for the applicants:
- Application form(s) along with positions, qualifications and experience can be downloaded from the University website www.skuastkashmir.ac.in
- Application forms complete in all respects duly supported with attested copies of all certificates/testimonials obtained by the candidate before last date of receipt should reach the office of the Regional Director, RCFC North II, Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Kashmir, Wadura, Sopore, Baramulla, Kashmir J&K.
- The applicants should also indicate Advt.Notice No. & date, his/her name and the name of the position for which applied on the front of the envelope.
- Mere submission of Application Form(s) for the positions advertised here-in-above does not by itself entitle an applicant to be called for interview;
- Candidates not fulfilling the requisite eligibility requirements prescribed for these positions as on the last date of receipt of Application Forms, need not to apply;
- Certificates in support of qualification must have been obtained from duly recognized University/Institutions or organizations/departments, as the case may be.
- University reserves the right to withdraw and/or defer filling up of all or any of the positions, advertised here-in-above, without assigning any reason thereof.
- Applicants are advised to super scribe the words (in capital letters) “APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF …………………………” at the top of the envelope containing the Application Form.
- Applicant should necessarily indicate his/her telephone/cell phone number/e-mail address 10. Any other details, if required, can be had from the Office of the Regional Director, RCFC North II Faculty of Agriculture, Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Kashmir, Wadura, Sopore, Baramullah, Kashmir J&K.