Subject: J&K Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination – 2018.
Ref: Letter No GAD(Ser)Gen/137/2016 dated: 10.05.2018 from General Administration Department.
Notification No: PSC/Exam/2018/38 Dated: 25.05.2018
[dropcap]A[/dropcap]pplications through online mode are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State for appearing in the J&K Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination, 2018 in accordance with the rules laid down vide SRO-103 of 2018 Dated: 23.02.2018 read with J&K Public Service Commission (Conduct of Examination) Rules, 2005. The details of syllabus and scheme of examination is given in SRO-103 of 2018 available on the website of the Commission i.e. http://www.jkpsc.nic.in.
[box type=”success” align=”alignleft” class=”” width=””]
- The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website of the Commission from 01.06.2018.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form.
- Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects along with the requisite fee (online mode only) is 30.06.2018.
- The last date for receipt of online applications provided in the notification shall be the cut-off date for determining the eligibility.
- Syllabus for the (Preliminary) Examination as contained in SRO-103 of 2018 dated: 23.02.2018 is already available on the website of the Commission.
- Horizontal reservation for Physically Challenged Candidates shall be notified separately after the same is conveyed by the General Administration Department with whom the matter taken up.
a) Date of commencement for submission of online applications : 01.06.2018
b) Last date for submission of Online Applications and Fee : 30.06.2018
1. The post carry the pay scale as indicated below:-
|01||Combined Competitive Services||
Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4800 (Pre- Revised)
2. Details of Services/Vacancies alongwith category wise break are as under:-
|1.||Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service||16||05||02||03||01||00||27|
|2.||J&K Police (G) Service||18||06||02||03||01||01||31|
|3.||J&K Accounts (G) Service||07||02||01||01||00||01||12|
Remain Updated with all the Notifications from JKPSC. Like their Facebook Page below:
3. Tentative Schedule of Examinations;-
- Date of Preliminary Examination (In two Sessions) : 02.09.2018
- Date of Commencement of Main Examination : Feb/March-2019
4. Requisite Fee;-
After successful submission of the online application form, candidate will be required to deposit requisite fee through online mode. The amount of fee to be paid is given below;-
General Category = Rs. 1000/=
Reserved Categories/PHC = Rs. 500/=
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”http://jkpsc.nic.in/pdf/NOTIFICATION_CCE_PRE_2018.pdf” icon=”fa-file-pdf-o” target=”true”]Click here for Full Details[/button]
[button color=”purple ” size=”medium” link=”http://jkpsc.nic.in” icon=”fa-external-link” target=”true”]Apply Now[/button]