UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR
ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO. II of 2015
Applications on the prescribed form available on The University website www.kashmiruniversity.net under JOBS/RECRUITMENT link are invited from the permanent residents of J&K State for the following positions available in various Satellite campuses of the University as per the details indicated against each. Applications complete in all respects should reach the office of the Deputy Registrar, Recruitment by or before 25-02-2015.
|Post/ PB & GP
No. of Posts
|“Good Academic record plus masters degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade “B” in the UGC seven point scale”
With GP of Rs. 5400/-
|Bachelors in Library & Information Science (BLIS) with 55 % Marks OR Masters in Library & Information Science (MLIS) with 50 % Marks
With GP of Rs. 4200/-
|i) Bachelor of Science with 55% marks
ii) One year Diploma in Computer Hardware from a reputed and recognized institute
With GP of Rs. 2800/-
|i). Graduation from any recognized University with at least 50% marks;
ii). 4Knowledge of Computer typing having not less than 35 words speed per minute
iii). Six months certificate course in Computers from a Recognised Institute.
With GP of Rs. 1900/-
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Application form should be accompanied with Xerox copies of all the relevant supporting documents and a Bank Draft of Rs.500/- pledged to the REGISTRAR, UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR, SRINAGAR -190006 payable at J&K Bank, Ltd. University Campus, Hazratbal, Srinagar. No Postal Order will be accepted. Cost of application form once deposited shall be non-refundable.
- Candidates intending to apply for a given post available in different campuses are required to submit separate application forms for each campus.
- Applicant should be 18-40 years of age as on 01-01-2015. However this condition shall not apply to the in-service candidates provided they have applied through proper channel.
- The appointment shall be governed by the rules and regulations of the State Government/ University/ University Grants Commission/ Union Ministry of Human Resource Development (whichever is applicable).
- The Vice-Chancellor is empowered to place before the Selection Committee, suitable persons for its consideration;
- Services are transferable between the different Satellite Campuses of the University of Kashmir;
- Only those candidates should apply for the posts, who fulfill all the eligibility conditions by the last date of submission of Application Forms in the University.
- The interview call letters shall be sent through Speed/Registered post. However, the University shall not be responsible for any postal delay/lapse, whatsoever.
- Applications of Government servants should be sent through the Administrative Authority concerned, the University Employees through the Registrar of their respective Universities. Applications not routed through the respective channels are liable to be rejected. Candidates may send advance copy of the application form along-with the requisite fee (wherever applicable) before the last date of receipt of application.
- Candidates called for interview shall have to produce the original documents relating to their age, qualifications, experience and fitness etc. at the time of interview.
- Candidates invited for interview shall not be paid any T.A. and D.A.
- Impersonation or submission of false/fabricated/tampered documents or making incorrect/ false statements by a candidate, will, in addition to debarring him / her permanently or for a specific period from any employment in the University, also render him/her liable for criminal prosecution.
- Canvassing in any form by or on behalf of the candidate will lead to disqualification.
- Application form found incomplete in any respect shall be rejected without any notice.
- The University reserves the right not to fill up any of the vacancies advertised, if circumstances so warrant, without assigning any reason thereof.
- The University shall verify the antecedents of all documents submitted at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, his/her services shall be terminated forthwith.
- Candidates who have been awarded post graduate/Ph.D degree from a Foreign University should enclose Equivalence Certificate” issued by Association of Indian Universities ( AIU), New Delhi without which their candidature will not be considered and application form will be rejected.
- Candidates must enclose a self addressed envelope affixing postal stamps worth Rs. 35/- for dispatch of their call letters.
- Candidates sending their application by post should ensure that the envelope containing application form is super-scribed as “Application for the post of……………. advertised vide Notice No. ………..dated ………………”.
S/d- (Prof. Zafar Ahmad)
R E G I S T R A R
[note]Remain updated about new Job opportunities. Like Us on Facebook or Subscribe to our Emails. You won’t miss anything. More details in Sidebar/Footer[/note]