On 8/02/2017, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)announced recruitment notification to recruit Combined Geo Scientist & Geologist Exam. Through this recruitment notification,Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) plans to recruitM.Sc,Post Graduate candidates for the post of Combined Geo Scientist & Geologist Exam. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is planning to recruit 138 candidates for the post ofCombined Geo Scientist & Geologist Exam. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 3/3/2017.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Combined Geo Scientist & Geologist Exam|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc,Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||138 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||3/3/2017|
|Address For The Job||Union Public Service Commission ,Across India|
Eligibility & Details:
Combined Geo Scientist & Geologist Exam Post:
Candidates can Get the Combined Geo Scientist & Geologist ExamPost details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Combined Geo Scientist & Geologist Exam|
|Total Vacancy: 138 Posts|
|Education required:For Geologists Gr ‘A’ in Geological Survey of India (a) Master’s degree in Geological Science or Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-Exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Marine Geology or Earth Science and Resource Management or Oceanography and Coastal Areas Studies or Petroleum Geo sciences or Petroleum Exploration or Geochemistry or Geological Technology or Geophysical Technology from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or an educational institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed university under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 (3 of 1956)
F o r G e o p h y s i c i s t s G r ‘ A ‘ i n Geological Survey of India M.Sc. in Physics or Applied Physics or M.Sc. (Geophysics) or Integrated M.Sc. (Exploration Geophysics) or M.Sc (Applied Geophysics) or M.Sc. (Marine Geophysics) Or M.Sc. (Tech.) (Applied Geophysics) from a University incorporated by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature in India or other educational institutes established by an Act of the Parliament or declared to be deemed universities under the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
F or Chemists Gr ‘A’ in Geol ogical Survey of India M. Sc. in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry from a University incorporated by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature or other educational Institutes established by an Act of the Parliament or declared to be deemed Universities under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 i.e. recognized University.
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: 35 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:200 Rupees|
|Procedure: Can didates a re re qui red t o app ly onli ne only by using the we bs ite www.upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in Appendix-II. Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.|
|Last Date: 3/3/2017|
|Location of Job: Across India|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 3/3/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before 3/3/2017. Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 3/3/2017 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 3/3/2017
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”https://www.fresherslive.com/govt-jobs-india/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/UPSC-Recruitment-2017-138-Vacancy-Combined-Geo-Scientist-Geologist-Exam-M.ScPost-Graduate-8-Feb-2017.pdf” icon=”” target=”true”]Click here to download Full Notification.[/button]