On 2/12/2016, State Bank of India (SBI) announced recruitment notification to recruitSpecialist Officer. Through this recruitment notification, State Bank of India (SBI) plans to recruit Graduate candidates for the post of Specialist Officer. State Bank of India (SBI) is planning to recruit 6 candidates for the post of Specialist Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/12/2016.
State Bank of India (SBI) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to State Bank of India (SBI) before 20/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Vacancy Name||Specialist Officer|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||06 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 50,000-1,20,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||20/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||State Bank of India ,Mumbai|
Eligibility & Details:
Advisor for Fraud Management and Chief Officer Post:
Candidates can Get the Advisor for Fraud Management and Chief Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Advisor for Fraud Management and Chief Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 06 Posts|
|Education required:The candidate should be a retired IPS (Indian Police Service) officer / State Police service Officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of police and should have worked in / handled Vigilance / Economic Offences / Cyber Crime departments. or The candidate should have severed / be servingas Brigadier in Army or person of equivalent rank in Navy / Air Force or Police Officer of the rank of IG or person of equivalent rank in paramilitary forces. The officer should be released / retired before 31.12.2016. Officers from fighting arms will be given preference.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in conduct of investigation / supervision in investigation works during his service.|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 50,000-1,20,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: 57 -65 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:600 Rupess|
|Procedure:Completed application with enclosures should be sent to “The General Manager, State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021” Last Date for receipt of the printout of online application alongwith enclosures at the address mentioned above: 20.12.2016.|
|Last Date: 20/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Mumbai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the State Bank of India (SBI) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before 20/12/2016 . Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 20/12/2016 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 20/12/2016