University of Kashmir, Srinagar
Office of the Dean Academic Affairs
Advertisement Notice .02 For engagement of Contractual Lecturers for Academic Session – 2018
In continuation to this office notice of even number dated 09.02.2018 applications are invited in the following subjects of different Schools in the main & satellite campuses of this University for the engagement of Contractual Lecturers for academic arrangement for the Academic session-2018 :-
1. School of Biological Sciences
i) Bio – Informatics
ii) Zoology (Kargil)
2. School of Earth & Environmental Sciences
i) Environmental Sciences (Kargil)
ii) Geography (Leh)
3. School of Law
ii) Political Science
4. School of Physical & Mathematical Studies Sciences
i) Chemistry (Kargil)
5. School of Arts Language & Literature
i) Urdu (Kargil)
i) English (Kargil)
6. School of Business Studies
However, the candidate with the experience and knowledge of Bio-informatics tools shall be given the preferences for the Bio-informatics subject.
Further, in partial modification of this office notification of even no. dated 09.02.2018 regarding the desirable qualifications of the following subjects be read as under:-
a) Computer Science:BE/B.Tech.(CSE/IT) with ME/M.Tech (CSE/IT).
b) Geo-informatics:M.Sc./M.Tech Geo-informatics Remote Sensing/GIS or M.Sc. Applied Geology with PG Diploma in Remote Sensing and GIS with at least 55 % marks at Master’s Level.
i) Applicants with NET qualification, Ph.D/M.Phil with Remote Sensing / GIS research experience and teaching experience shall be given preference.
- The other terms and conditions shall remain intact as already mentioned in the Advertisement Notification No. 01.
- Application Forms complete in all respects and attached with relevant documents should be deposited in the offices of the concerned Deans of the Schools at University Campus, Srinagar ,by or before 22.02.2018.
[button color=”green” size=”medium” link=”http://www.kashmiruniversity.net/jobs/1677.pdf” icon=”fa-file-pdf-o” target=”true”]Click Here to Download PDF Notification[/button]