State Bank of India invites application for the position Probationary Officer etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to State Bank of India before 2018-05-13.
|SBI Recruitment 2018||Details|
|Job Role||Probationary Officer|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||2000 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 27,620/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Age Limit||Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2018|
|Application Fee||SC/ST/PWD – Rs.100 (Intimation Charges only), General, OBC – 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
|Last Date To Apply||2018-05-13|
Qualification in Details:
1. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: (A) Essential Academic Qualifications: (AS ON 31.08.2018): Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2018. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2018. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
2. EMOLUMENTS: Presently, the starting basic pay is 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. The total compensation per annum on CTC basis be a minimum of 8.20 lacs and maximum of 13.08 lacs depending on place of posting and other factors. SBI may offer, subject to necessary approvals, a SMART Compensation Package which would enable candidates a choice to monetize specific elements of the salary package.
3. SC – 300, ST – 150, OBC – 540, GEN – 1010.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT OF FEES
i. Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
iii. Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. No change /edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
iv. After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen.
v. The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
vi. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is NOT to be sent to the Bank.
vii. If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
viii. There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. The Bank would admit to the test all the candidates applying for the posts with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of interview.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/ appearance by a candidate in examination and / interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problems in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely, which may impact test delivery and/ or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- The original documents regarding eligibility criteria and proof of date of birth should be produced for verification on the date of interview. Candidate will not be allowed to attend the interview if original certificates are not produced for verification on the date of interview.
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ ST candidates, if called for interview.
- A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/ she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 13.05.2018. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2018 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving advices. xiii. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his /her/ their being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/ forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/ dispute.
Preliminary Examination, Main Examination
1. Candidates can apply online only from 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018. No other mode of application will be accepted. Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication from the bank.
2. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
3. Helpdesk: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/ intimation charges or receipt of Admission/ call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on working days) or lodge their query on http://cgrs.ibps.in. Candidates should mention ‘RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA-2018’ in the subject of the email.
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://www.aeiro.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/probationary-officer-state-bank-of-india.pdf” icon=”fa-file-pdf-o” target=”true”]Click Here for Full Job Notification[/button]
[button color=”green” size=”medium” link=”http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbipoapr18/” icon=”fa-external-link” target=”true”]Click Here to Apply[/button]