UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR
KUET Admission Tests – 2015
It is notified for the information of all concerned who have submitted provisional Application Forms for appearing in the KUET (Kashmir University Entrance Test) for various Programmes notified vide Notification No. 3 dated 02-05-2015 that:
- The appearance in Entrance Test for admission to various Programmes is purely Provisional and is subject to determination of eligibility by reference to Admission Policy reflected in Admission Policy/Prospectus 2015, available on University website www.kashmiruniversity.net and other relevant Statutes and Regulations. Mere appearance in the Entrance Test does not confer any right to admission to any of the Programmes.
- The appearance is subject to successful passing of qualifying examination and obtaining minimum required percentage prescribed for various Programmes as reflected in the above referred Admission Notification and Admission Policy/Prospectus 2015.
- The eligibility for admission will be determined on the basis of the result of the candidate as on 15th of June, 2015. No request for updation of result etc. shall be entertained in any case after 15th of June, 2015.
- The selection of candidates for admission to various Programmes notified by the University shall purely be on the basis of the performance in the Entrance Test to be conducted for various Programmes. The candidates shall have to obtain positive score in the entrance test as an eligibility to compete for admission.
- The question paper for each Programme shall comprise of 60 questions having total marks of 60 (1 mark for each question). However, there shall be negative marking at the rate of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
- The result details of those candidates, who pass their qualifying examination from the University of Kashmir, shall be automatically updated. The candidates are advised to check that their result stands updated and marks reflected. In case the result is not updated or any variation in result is reflected, they are advised to approach the IT Center located at Maulana Rumi Gate along with the Marks Card/s or result notification or submit through your profile by login into the system using your username and password, you need to click on update Academic details link on the University website by or before 15th of June, 2015.
- The Entrance Tests shall start from 2nd of June, 2015 as per the Date Sheet issued already. Roll Number slips shall be available for download from University website www.kashmiruniversity.net. Candidates are advised to cross check their Roll Number slips by reference to the Detailed Centre Notice available on University Website to locate their respective test centres.
- Candidates facing any difficulty in downloading their admit cards and for any other assistance may contact phone No’s 0194-2272007, 2272008 or seek guidance from the University Help Desk located at Moulana Rumi Gate, University of Kashmir.