UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR
Office of the Dean Academic Affairs
[table caption=”Date Sheet for Entrance Examinations – 2015″ width=”500″ colwidth=”100|120|120|120″ colalign=”left|center|center|center”]
Date and Day, Morning Session: Time 11.00 a.m.,Afternoon Session: Time 1.00 p.m.,Evening Session Time 3.00 p.m.
June 02 2015 Tuesday,MLIS,MSc Biotechnology (Paper I) / MA History,MSc Biotechnology (Paper II)/ MA Kashmir & South Asia Studies
June 03 2015 Wednesday, MSW, M Ed, MSc Clinical Biochemistry
June 04 2015 Thursday,MA/MSc Geography/ MSc Home Science / MA Psychology , MSc Bio-resources / MA Arabic, MSc Geoinformatics / MA Political Science
June 05 2015 Friday, MA Education,, MSc Applied Geology
June 08 2015 Monday, MSc Food Technology / MA Kashmiri, LLB (3 years),MA Islamic Studies
June 09 2015 Tuesday,MA Urdu / MSc Electronics, MA Mass Communication (Paper I), MA Mass Communication (Paper II)
June 10 2015 Wednesday, MCA , MA Economics / MSc Environmental Sciences, MA/MSc Mathematics / MA English
June 11 2015 Thursday, MA Sociology , MPEd/ MSc IT, MSc Physics / MSc Botany
June 12 2015 Friday, MA/MSc Disaster Management,, MSc Zoology / MA/MSc Statistics
June 13 2015 Saturday, MSc Biochemistry / M Com, MA Linguistics , MSc Chemistry / MA Persian
- Admit Cards can be downloaded from University websites www.kashmiruniversity.net / www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in from May 29, 2015 (4:00 p.m. onwards). The candidates must check their Roll Numbers and Centres allotted with the General Centre Notice, which shall be available on the University Website well before the commencement of the Entrance Test;
- A candidate shall be admitted to Examination Hall only on production of a) Admit Card downloaded from Kashmir University website and, b) valid photo Identity Card;
- Electronic devices like Mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, Calculators, Electronic Watches etc. shall not be allowed in the Examination Hall. Possession of any such gadget shall invite action under rules;
- Candidates must not carry any material related to the examination with them and possession of any such material shall invite punitive action;
- Candidates are advised to visit regularly University website for updated information regarding Admission Process-2015.
- Entrance Test dates for LL.M., BA-LLB and B.Pharm programmes shall be notified separately.
- The Entrance Test is being conducted provisionally, subject to fulfilment of basic eligibility conditions.
Assistant Registrar (Academic Affairs)
No. F(PG Admission-2015)DAA/KU/15