UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR
CSIR-UGC NET EXAMINATION June 2015
CSIR-NET ASPIRANTS ATTENTION
This is for information of all the candidates appearing in the CSIR-UGC NET Examination on 21st June 2015, that:
- CSIR-UGC NET is slated for 21st June 2015 in two sessions. Morning session from 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon (Life Science, Earth Science & Mathematical Science) and Afternoon session 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. (Chemical, Engineering & Physical Sciences)
- Candidates who have applied for appearing at other centre cannot apply for change of centre as the CSIR-UGC has already blocked the permission for change of centres
- Candidates are advised to carry only BLACK BALL PEN and Admit card for entering the Examination Hall.
- Mobile or any other Electronic Devices are totally banned in the Examination; however, simple calculations are permitted only for Engineering Stream Candidates.
- No duplicate Admit Cards shall be issued at all. These can be downloaded from CSIR website www.csirmhrd.res and carry with them two latest passport size photographs for authenticity of duplicate admit cards.
- No correction of any kind on the Response Sheet is permitted.
- Those of the candidates who stay upto the end of examination can take the question Booklets along with them; however, any candidate leaving before termination of the examination shall have to surrender the Question booklet.
- Detailed Instructions, Centre Notice and Seating Plan is available on the official website of the University of Kashmir www.kashmiruniversity.net
DATE OF EXAMINATION: 21st June 2015