Government of Jammu and Kashmir
J&K Services Selection Board
Advertisement No 03 of 2020
Subject: –Advertisement for Divisional/District Cadre Posts for various posts in different Departments under PM Package for Kashmiri Migrants and Non-Migrant Kashmiri Pandits.
Reference:-i) Department of Disaster Management, Relief, Rehabilitation & Reconstruction’s Indent No. 280/PS/Secy/DMRRR Dated:-01-10-2020.
ii) SEC communication No.16/SEC/Pyt/2020/1588 dt. 28-11-2020 & CEO communication No.2177/CEO/ME/2020/1899 dt. 27-11-2020.
a) Date of Commencement for submission of online applications = 07-12-2020.
b) Last Date for submission of online applications =21-12-2020.
Total Number of posts advertised = 1997
The J&K Services Selection Board invites online application from eligible candidates for participating in the selection process for Divisional & District Cadre posts shown against Unique Advertisement Item Numbers mentioned in the Annexure “A” to this Notification.
The detailed terms and conditions with regard to eligibility pertains to the selection are as follows.
(1) Appointment of the candidates: –
- The appointment/recruitment shall be carried out under SRO 412 dated 30.12.2009 read with SRO 425 dated 10.10.2017.
- The selection of the candidates shall be made through this selection process who are eligible under the Jammu & Kashmir Kashmiri Migrants (Special Drive) Recruitment Rules, 2009 notified vide SRO 412 of Revenue department dated 30.12.2009 read with SRO 425 of Department of Disaster Management, Relief, Rehabilitation and Reconstruction dated 10.10.2017.
- It is clarified that only the “Migrants” as defined in SRO 412 of 2009 or the “Kashmiri Pandits” as defined in SRO 425 of 2017 are eligible to apply for these posts.
- The migrant status of those applying under SRO 412 of 2009 will be certified by the Relief and Rehabilitation Commissioner, J&K.
- The status of those applying under SRO 425 of 2017 will be certified by the Deputy Commissioner of the concerned district.
The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir in accordance with Notifications issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India vide S.O 1229 (E) dated 31-03-2020 and the General Administration Department, Government of J&K vide S.O 166 dated 18.05.2020.
The candidate must possess the Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority on the format prescribed for the purpose at the time of Document Verification, or as and when sought by the Services Selection Board.
The Domicile certificate should be issued in favour of the candidate on or before the last date of submission of online application form.
Vacancies: –The Divisional & District Cadre Wise details of notified posts are given in Annexure “A” to this notification.
(4) Qualification Required: –
As per the indent received from the Department of Disaster Management, Relief, Rehabilitation & Reconstruction qualification to the posts advertised are in the enclosed Annexure “A” to this notification:
- The candidates who are declared qualified by the Board for Document Verification will be required to produce relevant Certificates in original such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates, etc. for completion of the prescribed minimum educational qualification as notified in Annexure-“A” on or before 21-12-2020, failing which the candidature of such candidates shall be cancelled by the Board. The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date i.e 21-12-2020 and he/ she has been declared passed, will also be considered to meet the educational qualification.
- In case of candidates claiming possession of equivalent educational qualification, it shall be mandatory to produce relevant Equivalence Certificate from the designated authorities at the time of Document Verification. However, final decision regarding selection of such candidates will be taken by the Board/concerned Department.
- Any candidate having his/her qualification other than prescribed for a particular post shall not be eligible for that post.
- The degrees/ diplomas obtained through distance modes which are in consonance with the Govt. Order No. 252-HE of 2012 dated. 30.05.2012 shall be entertained subject to the terms and conditions mentioned therein.