Advertisement for District/Divisional/UT Cadre posts of various Indenting Departments under provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Civil Services – Decentralization and Recruitment Act, 2010 and rules made thereunder read with other relevant rules governing the subject.
|S.No.||Reference of Indent||Department||No. of posts received|
|1||JSD/NGJ/65/2021 dated 10-08-2021||Jal Shakti Department||163|
|2||Horti-NG/03/2021 dated 18-08-2021 read with Horti/56/2017 dated 14-012021 and 18.02.2021||Horticulture Department||198|
|3||Agri/Coord/25/2020/357 Dated 01-102020 followed by Agri/Cord/06/2021/363 Dated: -23-08-2021||Agriculture Production & Farmer’s Welfare Department||101|
- Date of Commencement for submission of online applications=09-10-2021.
- Last Date for submission of online applications =09-11-2021.
- Annexure “A” = Name of the Post, Cadre, Pay Level, Category wise break up of posts, Qualification and Criteria for selection.
- Annexure ‘” B” =Certificate regarding physical limitation.
- Annexure “C” =Letter of undertaking for using own Scribe.
Total Number of Posts Advertised =462
The J&K Services Selection Board invites online application from eligible candidates for participation in the selection process for District/Divisional/UT Cadre posts shown in Annexure “A” to this Notification.
The detailed terms and conditions with regard to eligibility, educational qualification, domicile, reservation, etc are as follows: –
- Appointment of the candidates: –
- The Appointment and other service conditions in respect of the candidate selected through this selection process, shall be governed by the provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Probationer (Condition of Services, Pay & Allowances) and Fixation of Tenure Rules, 2020, notified vide S.O 192 dated 17th of June 2020.
- The reservation under this Advertisement Notification shall be applicable in accordance with the provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Reservation Rules notified vide SRO 294 dated 21-10-2005 read with SO 127 of 2020 dated20.04.2020.
- Domicile: –The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir as defined in terms of the Notifications issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India vide S.O 1229 (E) dated 31-032020 and S.O 1245(E) dated 03-04-2020 read with Notification issued by the General Administration Department, Government of Jammu and Kashmir vide S.O 166 dated 18-05-2020.
The candidate must possess Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority on the format prescribed for the purpose, on or before the last date of submission of online application form.
- Vacancies: –The UT, Divisional &District Cadre Wise details of notified posts are given in Annexure “A” to this notification.
- Age limit: – (as on 01-01-2021)
The requirement of age for Open Merit & various Reserved Categories candidates is as follows: –
|(vi)||EWS(Economically Weaker Section)||43||01-01-1978||01-01-2003|
|(vii)||PSP (Pahari Speaking People)||43||01-01-1978||01-01-2003|
|(ix)||Physically Challenged Person||42||01-01-1979||01-01-2003|
|(xi)||Government Service/Contractual Employment||40||01-01-1981||01-01-2003|
- Qualification Required: –
- As per Indent(s) received from the respective Indenting Department(s), the qualification for the posts notified are shown in Annexure “A” to this Advertisement Notification.
- The candidates who are declared qualified by the Board for Document Verification will be required to produce relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates, etc. for completion of Graduation /PostGraduation Degree/PhD Degree in original as proof of having acquired the prescribed educational qualification on or before the cutoff date fixed for filling online application form, failing which the candidature of such candidates shall be cancelled by the Board. The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date i.e 12 -11-2021 and he/ she has been declared passed, will also be considered to meet the educational qualification.
|Remain Updated with latest Job Notifications, Like the Facebook Page below and get notified when new jobs are published|
- Candidates may note that their candidature will remain provisional till the genuineness of their documents relating to educational qualification is verified by the Appointing Authority.
- In case of candidates claiming possession of equivalent educational qualification(where it is applicable/required), it shall be mandatory to produce relevant Equivalence Certificate from the concerned competent authorities at the time of Document Verification. However, final decision regarding selection of such candidates will be taken by the Board, in light of relevant rules which shall be binding.
- Any candidate having his/her qualification other than as prescribed, shall not be eligible for posts advertised in this notification.
- The degrees/ diplomas obtained through distance mode which are in consonance with the Govt. Order No. 252-HE of 2012dated05.2012 shall be entertained, subject to fulfilment of other terms and conditions.
- Reservation for Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes(ST), Economically Weaker Section(EWS), Persons with Disabilities (PwD), Pahari Speaking People(PSP), etc for the above posts, wherever applicable and admissible, would be as determined & communicated by the Indenting
Department, in accordance with the provisions of SRO 294 dated 21-102005 and S.O 127 dated 20-04-2020.
- A candidate seeking his /her consideration under Reserved Categories must ensure that he/she possess a valid Category Certificate as on the Cut Off Date.
- Candidates may note that their candidature will remain provisional till the genuineness of the Reserved Category Certificate is verified by the Appointing Authority.
- Candidates are cautioned to note that in case a claim for reservation is made on the basis of false/fake/fraudulent certificate, he/she shall be debarred from the examination(s) conducted by the Board, in addition to any other action as may be deemed appropriate.
- Horizontal Reservation (wherever applicable under rules)–
- The Horizontal Reservation for Ex-Servicemen and Physically Handicapped persons to the extent of 6% and 4% respectively means the reservation which would cut across the vertical reservation and the persons selected shall have to be placed in the appropriate category by making necessary adjustments. In respect of Physically Handicapped persons, reservation shall be available only for services, posts and type of disability identified for the purpose by the competent authority.
- The Horizontal Reservation to the extent of 6% of the available vacancies shall be provided to the Ex- Servicemen, upto such pay scales, as has been specified in the relevant rules and subject to the condition that an Ex-Serviceman shall cease to be an Ex-Serviceman if he/she joins any civil employment and thereafter shall not be entitled for seeking benefits of reservation as Ex-Serviceman, except as provided in the OM dated 14th August,2014.
- On his/her joining the civil employment, he/she would be deemed to be a civil employee and would accordingly be entitled to only such of benefits like relaxation of age etc.as admissible to civil employees in the normal course. Moreover, these instructions shall not apply to those exservicemen who have been re-employed or are re-employed by private companies/autonomous bodies/public sector undertakings/government offices on casual/contract/temporary ad-hoc basis and who can be removed from such service at any time by their employer concerned, as per Para 2 of OM No. 36034/2/2014 ESS(Res) dated 14th August,2014 issued by the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Department of Personnel & Training ,New Delhi, GOI.
- Permissible Disabilities for PwD candidates: –
- The disabilities identified/ permissible for the instant posts advertised through this notification, shall be in accordance with the provisions of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 and /or rules made thereunder, read with Government Order No: 59-JK(SWD) of 2021 Dated 15-04-2021 or any other rule/order notified in this regard, by the Social Welfare Department before the completion of selection process.
- The posts may be declared as identified for additional disabilities as per the provisions of the “Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016” and Rules /Orders issued thereunder at any later date in consultation with the Indenting Department. Candidates with such disabilities for which the posts are declared as identified will also be eligible for final selection.