Union Public Service Commission UPSC recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Union Public Service Commission UPSC before 31/03/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online.
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc, BE/B.Tech|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||07 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.9,300 – 34,800/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Across india|
|Last Date To Apply||31/03/2017|
Education required: Bachelor of Engineering or Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers (AMIE) or Engineering Degree in Mining or Mechanical or Drilling from a recognized University. M. Sc. (Chemistry/ Nanotechnology/ Bio sciences/Materials Science)
Age Limit: Between 30 & 40 years.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/03/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Union Public Service Commission UPSC norms or decision,
How To Apply?
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 31/03/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
- Applications in plain paper along with bio data & documents in support of educational qualifications and work experience are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of Horticulturist on contractual basis at Union Public Service Commission, Across India for a period of one year
Address For The Job: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Across India
Last Date to Apply: 31/03/2017.
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/oraauth/candidate/download_ad.php?id=152″ icon=”” target=”true”]Click here for full details.[/button]