Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment
Recruitment For : Assistant Professor (MBA/PGDM, M.Phil/Ph.D) In Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment
No Of Vacancies : 173
Last Date : 07/10/2021
Address: Bakshi Nagar,, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir 180016
|Remain Updated with latest Job Notifications, Like the Facebook Page below and get notified when new jobs are published|
i. Good academic record as defined by the Concerned University with atleast 55% marks (50% excluding any grace marks in case of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled tribe/Differently-abled (Physically and Visually differently abled) Categories/ Ph.D degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September, 1991) or an equivalent grade in a point scale where grading system is followed at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
ii. The candidate must have cleared NET/SLET/SET conducted by the UGC, CSIR /AIU.
iii. The candidate who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D degree In accordance with the University Grant Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D degree regulations). 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition or NET/SLET/SET.
iv. NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Master’s Programme in discipline for which NET/SLET/SET js not conducted.
v. Master’s Degree in Business Managcment/ Administration in relevant management related discipline or two year full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU/accredited by the AICTE/UGC with 60% marks (55% excluding any grace marks, in case of SC/ST/Diffcrently abled (Physclally and Visually differently abled) Categorics/Ph.D degree holders, who have obtained their Masters Degree prior to 19th September 1991)
vi. Graduate and professionally qualified Charted Accountant/Cost & Works Accountant/Company Secretary of the concerned/Statutory bodies with 60% marks (55% excluding any grace marks, in case of SC/ST/Differently abled (Physcially and visually differently abled) categories/Ph.D degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September 1991)
Age Limit: 40 – 43 years
Desirable Qualifications: Teaching, research, Industrial and /or Professional experience in a reputed organization; Papers presented at Conferences and (or published in referred journals
How To Apply For JKPSC Vacancy :
1. Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects along with the requisite fee (online mode only) is 07.10.2021.
2. Candidates can edit some of the fields in their online application form from 11.10.2021 to: 13.10.2021 Instructions in this regard will be separately made available on the website.
3. Candidates are required to apply online through the website of the Commission No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
4. Candidates are first required to go to the JKPSC website www.jkpsc.nic.in and click on the link One Time Registration or click on Login menu if you have already created your profile with the JK PSC.
5. After logging into your account, candidates are required to fill all the requisite fields of One Time Registration (OT R) i.e. personal information, contact information & educational qualification, service details etc.
6. The candidate shall also be required to upload the image of date stamped recent passport size color photograph and signature.
7. The photograph should not be taken earlier than 01.01.2021. Size of the photograph (passport size) and signature must be between 10kB to 20kB in jpeg or jpg only.
8. After successful submission of all the details in your OTR account, check the eligibility conditions as mentioned in the advertisement notification before applying for the post.
9. An APPLY button is shown against the respective post and the candidates will click on the APPLY button against the post he/she is eligible.
10. On clicking APPLY button, an instruction window will appear. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on APPLY button at the bottom of the webpage.
11. On clicking APPLY button, the system will display all facts/particulars that a candidate may have mentioned while filling up the necessary fields of his/her OTR account.
12. Candidate shall fill up the remaining required fields in the application form and accept the declaration thereof.
1. Candidates are advised to update their One Time Registration before filling the application Form
2. The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms, will be available at the website of the Commission from 08.09.2021
3. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions É prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form.
4. Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects along with the requisite fee (online mode only) is 07.10.2021.
5. The last date for receipt of online applications provided in the notification shall be the cut-off date for determining the eligibility as regards acquisition of Domicile Certificates and educational and professional qualifications.
6. The minimum and maximum age will however be reckoned with reference to 1st January, 2021
7. Candidates can edit some of the fields in their online application form from 11.10.2021 to: 13.10.2021 Instructions in this regard will be separately made available on the website.
8. Candidates are not required to submit hard copy or any other documents to the Commission.
9. Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection inability to pay fee or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.