Government of Jammu and Kashmir Technical Support Staff Recruitment 2020: Government of Jammu and Kashmir invites application for the position Support Staff etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Government of Jammu and Kashmir before 10-03-2020.
|Government of Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Technical Support Staff|
|Education Requirement||BCA, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, MCA|
|Total Vacancy||20 Posts|
|Age Limit||Candidate should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 42 years of age.|
|Experience||2 – 5 years|
|Last DateTo Apply||10-03-2020|
Qualification in Details:
1. Position: Technical Support Staff
2. No. of post : 20
3. Salary Rs. 40,000/- per month
4. Minimum Qualification : B.sc/BCA ‘Graduate diploma computer/ with BE/ B.Tech ,’MCA with 2+ years experience relevant field.
5. Desirable roles responsibilities Project Manager (SPMU): l. Facilitate close coordination with SPMU, State NIC team, System Integrator of FPS Automation, District Supply Officers (DSO), District Information Officers (DIOs)/District NIC, Fair Price Shop Owner, etc. 2. Regular reporting to DoF&PD and CPMU team as and when required. Assess and monitor functioning of various components of PDS Computerization i.e. Digitization, Ration Card Management System, Online Allocation, Supply Chain Automation. Grievance Redressal und FPS Automation in the district. Monitor and keeping stock Of current IT infrastructure available at District, Taluka, Godown and FPS level which are provisioned for implementation of End-To-End Computerization Scheme/ IM-PDS Scheme. Support district officers (DSOs/ADSOs) in carrying out the operational and technical work related to PDS operations/reforms. Attend/participate in the training session organized by F&CS and also impart training to the field staff/ FPS dealers. Understand software customization requirements of field staff and communicate to DSO/District NIC/SPMU.
Candidate should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 42 years of age.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidate should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 42 years of age.
2. Weightage be given to candidates who are presently working in J&K;, e-PDS.
3. Last date for submission of Application forms is 10.03.2020.
Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department Civil Secretariat, Jammu,Srinagar.
Criteria of Selection : Candidates whose application forms are complete in all respects shall be considered to be short-listed for an interview based on the following criteria:- A. The selection of Candidate will be based on point system with 60 points for Educational Qualification, 20 points for Experience and 20 points for interview.
B. Short listing of candidates for interview will be done @ 5 times the number of posts available i.e. for 1 vacancy 5 eligible candidates shall be short listed for interview. C. The short listing for interview will be done based on the points awarded to each candidate for his/her respective educational qualification and experience.
The prescribed application form is available at the official website of Department of FCS&CA; (www.jkfcsca.gov.in) or can be obtained from the office Of:- i) Director, Department of FCS&CA;, Kashmir, Shaheed Gunj, Srinagar. ii) Director, Department of FCS&CA;, Jammu, Nehru Market, Warehouse, Behind Asia Hotel, Jammu.
Application complete in all respects (on prescribed format) affixed with the recent passport size photograph or the candidate (Self-attested) along with a non-refundable Bank Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) in favour of Financial Advisor/CAO, FCS&CA; Department payable at Jammu should reach in the Department of FCS&CA;, Civil Secretariat, Jammu (Room NO. 13, Floor, Mini Block) by or before the last date Of submission of the application forms. Self attested photocopies Of the following documents should be attached with the Application Form:- 01. Relevant qualification Certificates. 02. Experience Certificate, if any. 03. Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation Certificate). 04. Marks cards of all the qualified examinations.