Applications, through online mode. are invited from the applicants who are domiciled in the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir and are possessing the prescribed Academic/ Professional qualification and age for the posts, details of which are given in the following paras, in terms of Jammu & Kashmir Forest Protection Force (Gazetted) Service Recruitment Rules, 2017. issued vide SRO 421 dated 05.10.2017, Jammu & Kashmir Ecology. Environment and Remote Sensing (Gazetted) Service Recruitment Rules. 2009 & Jammu & Kashmir Soil Conservation (Gazetted) Service Recruitment Rules, 1984, and the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (Business and Procedure) Rules, 2021.
|Remain Updated with latest Job Notifications, Like the Facebook Page below and get notified when new jobs are published|
- Candidates are advised to update their One Time Registration before filling the application Form
- The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms, will be available at the website of the Commission from 01.11.2022.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and ensure that they meet all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form.
- Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects along with the requisite fee (online mode only) is 30.11.2022.
- The last date for receipt of online applications provided in the notification shall be the cut-off date for determining the eligibility as regards acquisition of domicile certificates, educational or professional qualifications.
- The minimum and maximum age will however be reckoned with reference to is January 2022.
- Candidates can edit some of the fields in their online application form from 01.12.2022 to 03.12.2022 (upto 11:59 P.M) Instructions in this regard will be separately made available on the website.
- Candidates are required to upload all the mandatory prescribed/requisite documents along with the online application form.
- In case the mandatory prescribed/requisite documents are not uploaded with the online applications form, the application form/candidature of the applicant is liable to be rejected without any further notice.
- Candidates are not required to submit hard copy of the online application form or any other documents to the Commission at the time of filling up of online application form. The candidates will however, be required to present/produce a down loaded copy of the online form along with original certificates at the time of documentary verification.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability to pay fee or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
Details of post with category wise breakup is given below:
|Name of the Department||Name of the Post with Pay scale||OM||RBA||SC||ST||EWS||PSP||ALC/IB||Total|
|Forest Protection Force, J&K||Assistant Director-I Level -6E (35900-113500)||07||02||02||01||01||01||01||15|
|Department of Ecology, Environment & Remote Sensing||Scientific Assistant Levcl-8A (50700-160600)||01||01||01||03|
|Soil & Water Conservation Department||Soil Conservation Assistant/ Equivalent Lcvcl -6G (42300-134300)||01||01||01||03|
|Photo Interpreter Lev cl-6F (40800-129200)||01||01|
Last Date to Apply: 30/11/2022