Subject: Filling up of vacant posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division)/Munsiffs in Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs Department.
Ref: Letter No LD(A)2010/70 dated: 21.05.2018 from Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs Department.
Notification No: PSC/Exam/2018/39 Dated: 30.05.2018
[dropcap]A[/dropcap]pplications through online mode are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State possessing the prescribed professional qualifications and age in accordance with the rules laid down vide SRO No.5 dated 04.01.1968 and SRO 254 of 2017 dated:20.06.2017 as amended from time to time read with J&K Public Service Commission (Conduct of Examination) Rules, 2005 for the posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division)/Munsiffs in the Department of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs. The details of syllabus and scheme of examination is available on the website of the Commission i.e. http://www/jkpsc.nic.in.
[box type=”success” align=”alignleft” class=”” width=””]
- The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website of the Commission from 01.06.2018.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form.
- Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects along with the requisite fee (online mode only) is 30.06.2018.
- The last date for receipt of online applications provided in the notification shall be the cut-off date for determining the eligibility.
- Scheme of Examination is strictly in accordance with the rules laid down vide SRO No.5 dated 04.01.1968 read with SRO 254 of 2017 dated: 20.06.2017 as amended from time to time read with J&K Public Service Commission (Conduct of Examination) Rules, 2005
- Syllabus for the Preliminary Objective Type Test/Screening Test & Main Examination is given in Appendix –A & B with this Notification.
- 3% horizontal reservation for physically challenged candidates shall apply in accordance with relevant rules.
a) Date of commencement for submission of online applications : 01.06.2018
b) Last date for submission of Online Applications and Fee : 30.06.2018
- The post carry the pay scale as indicated below;-
|01||Civil Judge (Junior Division)/ Munsiffs||01 Civil Judge (Junior Division)/|
2. Details of Vacancies along-with category wise break are as under:-
|01||Civil Judge (Junior Division)/ Munsiffs||24||08||04||04||01||01||42|
3. Eligibility Conditions;-
A Bachelor of Laws of a University established by Law in India;
A Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a member of the faculty of Advocates in Scotland or any other equivalent law degree recognized by the Government of India.
B. Age as on 1st January 2018:
Minimum = 18 Years
Maximum = 35 Years
C . Must be a Permanent resident of the J&K State as defined in Section 6 of J&K Constitution.
4. Requisite Fee;-
After successful submission of the online application form, candidate will be required to deposit requisite fee through online mode. The amount of fee to be paid is given below;
General Category : Rs. 1000/=
Reserved Categories/PHC : Rs. 500/=
[button color=”green” size=”medium” link=”http://jkpsc.nic.in/pdf/NOTIFICATION_KCS_J_2018.pdf” icon=”fa-file-pdf-o” target=”true”]Click Here for Full Job Notification[/button]
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”http://jkpsc.nic.in/” icon=”fa-external-link” target=”true”]Click Here to Apply[/button]