NIT Srinagar Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 45 Vacancies – National Institute of Technology Srinagar has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 45 Junior Assistant, Stenographer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at nitsri.ac.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Junior Assistant, Stenographer application form.
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Srinagar Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant, Stenographer|
|No. of Vacancies||45|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
Junior Assistant: 18 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NIT Srinagar Junior Assistant job should have Senior secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 2000/- Per Month
Stenographer: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NIT Srinagar Stenographer posts should have Senior secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with minimum speed in short hand 80 w.p.m. in Stenography.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 2400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 27 years
Selection Process:– NIT Srinagar Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination, Skill Test for Junior Assistant, Stenographer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Assistant, Stenographer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: Except Fee
- Others: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
How to apply for NIT Srinagar Vacancy 2020:– Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website nitsri.ac.in from 27th October 2020 to 30th November 2020. After submission of online application/s, the candidates are advised to take out the printout of the application/s form/s. The Hard copy of the application/s form along with all required self-attested copies of certificates should reach The Registrar National Institute of Technology Srinagar Hazratbal, Srinagar, PIN 190006 on or before 10th December 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 27th October 2020
Closing Date: 30th November 2020
Submitted Hard Copy: 10th December 2020