The necessary instructions regarding filling up of online application form are given herein below:-
i. Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB website www.jkssb.nic.in .No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
ii. Applicants are first required to go to the JKSSB website www.jkssb.nic.in and click on the link “Online Application”.
iii. Applicants are advised to check their eligibility for a particular post/Item No by clicking on the post/Item No name before applying online.
iv. Candidates can apply online by clicking on the “apply” button shown on the JKSSB website www.jkssb.nic.in/pages/jobs.aspx. All the fields in the online application format should be filled up carefully.
v. On clicking “apply” button an instruction window is shown. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on proceed button at the bottom of the webpage.
vi. On clicking “proceed” button system asks for candidate’s personal information including ‘name’, ‘father’s/husband’s name’, ‘category’, ‘dob’, gender, ‘marital status’, ‘contact information ’, email-id, qualification details, and other relevant information.
vii. The candidate is required to upload the images of recent photograph, signature and thumb impression specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in (*.jpeg,*.jpg). ? Size of the photograph (passport size) must be between 20kB to 50kB. ? Size of the signature and thumb impression must be between 10kB to 20kB.
viii. Click on “submit” button at bottom of the page, it will display all facts/particulars that you have mentioned on entry time. If you are sure with filled details then click on respective button to finally push data into server with successfully submission report that you can print. Otherwise you can modify your details.
ix. Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
x. A registration slip is generated where you can find your 13 digit application number, 10 digit username and link to print e-challan and application form.
xi. On completion of above step your account is created regarding which an e-mail is sent to e-mail specified while filling the application form. Candidates can access their account by logging in to their respective accounts.
xii. Candidates should ensure that their personal email id (as specified in the online application form while applying for any post) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project.
xiii. The candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan.
xiv. Candidates can deposit fees of Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four hundred) only in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the account number specified and printed on the payment e-challan only.
xv. Go to the nearest Jammu and Kashmir bank branch with the fee payment e-challan and pay, in cash.
xvi. Obtain the candidate’s counterfoil copy of the application fee payment e-challan duly authenticated by the bank with (a) branch name & code no and (c) date of deposit filled by the branch official.
xvii. Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan with them.
xviii. Submission of fee payment challan shall not be accepted / entertained after cut-off date fixed for the advertisement notification.
xix. Candidates should not submit a printout of the application / fee payment receipt (cbs challan) to jkssb at this stage.
xx. Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
xxi. The application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for interview.
(5) The in-service candidates/contractual employees shall submit photocopy of filled online application form through proper channel viz. the concerned Head of Department. In the event of failure of the candidate to route the application through proper channel, his / her eligibility shall be assessed as if he / she is not an in-service candidate. The Head of Department concerned shall forward the application form of the in- service candidates to the office of Administrative Officer, Services Selection Board of the concerned Divisions/Secretary Services Selection Board, Central Office within 30 days after the last date of filing of application form.i,e. 09.06.2015.
(6) The last date for the submission of online application forms as prescribed above shall be the cut off date for determining the eligibility to apply for the post. The age limit, however, is determinable with reference to the 1st of January, 2015. Any qualification/ experience acquired thereafter i.e 09.05.2015 shall not be taken into account for any purpose.
(7) The prescribed qualifications reflect the bare minimum requirement of the job and mere possession thereof shall not entitle a candidate to be called for written test/ interview and also grant weight-age to the higher qualification in relevant line/ discipline as may be decided by the Board.
(8) The degrees/ diplomas obtained through distance mode which are in consonance with the Govt. Order No. 252-HE of 2012 dated.30.05.2012 shall be entertained subject to such terms and conditions mentioned therein.
(9) Call letters shall not be issued individually; however, Board shall give wide publicity through print and electronic media, official Website (www.jkssb.nic.in) of the Board about the venues, dates of the written test/ interview for the information of eligible candidates. No claim of being unaware of the dates/ schedule for written test/ interview shall be entertained.
(10) The candidate must produce the original qualification/ category certificates/Bonafide certificates in case of qualifications obtained outside the J&K State before the Committee constituted for oral test or as and when the Board may call such documents so that their eligibility for participation in the Physical/Type/Written Test/interview is verified. Any candidate who fails to produce the relevant original documents/ testimonials on the scheduled date shall not be allowed to appear in the written/ oral test.
(11) No TA/DA will be paid for participation in the interview/ test. NOTE:
(i) The horizontal reservation for Ex-Serviceman and Physically Handicapped persons to the extent of 6% and 3% respectively would mean the reservation which would cut across the vertical reservation and the persons selected shall have to be placed in the appropriate category by making necessary adjustments. In respect of Physically Handicapped persons the reservation shall be available only for services, posts and type identified for the purpose by the competent authority under the provisions of Jammu and Kashmir Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunity, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1998 and ‘to the extent specified therein read with Govt. order No.1470-SW of 2014 dated 17.06.2014.
(ii) The horizontal reservation to the extent of 6% of the available vacancies shall be provided to the Ex-Serviceman against such posts only where the maximum of the pay scale does not exceed Rs. 10500/- (pre revised).