Online Applications are invited for Engagement of Medical Consultants (on Contract) fulfilling the below mentioned criteria:-
1. Number of Posts– 05 Five -One each at Corporate Head Quarters Srinagar, Zonal Office North (Delhi), Zonal Office Jammu Central-I, Zonal Office Mumbai and Zonal Office-Leh.
2. Qualification: MBBS Degree of any recognized university by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine. (The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview).
3. Experience : Minimum 5 (five) years of experience in any hospital or as Medical Practitioner.
4. Remuneration- The remuneration will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours and shall be as per the background/ level/ experience of the candidate.
5. Age as on 01.01.2021- The entry age limit shall be up to 65 Years as on 01.01.2021.
6. Contract Tenure- The contract for engagement of Medical Consultants will be for a period of three years subject to annual satisfactory performance review. There will not be any renewal of engagement on completion of the contract. A fresh Engagement exercise will be undertaken after three years wherein existing Medical Consultants will be eligible to apply afresh subject to the terms and conditions.
7. Selection Process– Personal Interview to assess knowledge, experience and skill of a candidate.
Interested candidates may apply online on Bank’s website at https://www.jkbank.com through careers link by or before 14.07.2021.
Note:- The aspirants shall apply for the post/s for a particular Office/s.Full Job Notification Apply Here