Agriculture and Farmer Welfare Department invites Applications for appointment under Centrally Sponsored Scheme “National Mission on Agriculture Extension and technology” (ATMA) 2020-21 purely on Contractual basis.
Applications from the eligible candidates are hereby invited afresh for the engagement of Deputy Project Director, Assistant Technology Manager (Block Level), Accountant Cum Clerk and Computer Programmer under Centrally Sponsored Scheme “National Mission on Agriculture Extension and Technology” (ATMA) 2020-21 purely on contractual basis for a period of one year.
- The candidate should be a Domicile of Union Territory of J&K and preference shall be given to the candidates belonging to district Kathua and the candidates who have already served in the district under NMAET scheme.
- The Candidates must possess Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- The candidates with experience of working in a Government / semi Government organization in relevant field shall be preferred.
- Dogri knowing candidates shall be preferred.
|Remain Updated with latest Job Notifications, Like the Facebook Page below and get notified when new jobs are published|
Terms and conditions:
- Selected candidates shall have to work on contractual basis and not claim any permanent employment on the said post and give an undertaking by the 1st Class Magistrate for not claiming extension / permanent employment against the post.
- The period of contract shall be of one year only from the date of appointment.
- The employment is subject to the availability of funds under the scheme.
- The position is temporary and non-transferabte.
- The services of the selected candidate can be terminated if work and conduct is not found satisfactory during the employment,
- The contract shall deemed to have been cancelled/terminatcd once the scheme is withdrawn by the government of India or State Government.
- The selection committee shall have the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason thereof.
- The selected candidate shall have to give the undertaking that he/she shall work in the district block for which selected.
- The age of the applicant as on 01.01.2020 should not be less than 18 years and not more than 65 years.
- Preference of five marks would be given to the candidates who have the experience of work in the relevant field.
- Mere filling of form will not entitle for the appointment.
- Convener ATMA Kathua reserves the right to cancel this notice.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
The prescribed application form can be obtained from the office of the Chief Agriculture Officer. Kathua during working hours on any working days w.c.f. 07.01.202 1.
The last date for the submission of duly filled application form is 20.01.2021. The applications should reach the office of the undersigned in the prescribed formal on or before 20.01.2021
For any further enquiries, the concerned may contact this office.
UNION TERRITORY OF JAMMU & KASHMIR AGRICULTURE & FARMER’S WELFARE DEPARTMENT
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF AGRICULTURE OFFICER, KATHUA