Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Kashmir SKUAST K Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Kashmir SKUAST K before 27/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline.
|MVSC, MS/MD, M.Phil/Ph.d
|Rs.36,000/- Per Month
|Last Date To Apply
Qualification: PhD in Biochemistry or Biotechnology or MVSC or MD
Desirable: Candidate having prior knowledge of HPLC based techniques and dealing with animal studies will be preferred.
Salary: Rs 36000/- per month+20% HRA
Project Title: “A study from Kashmir valley on status and prevalence of biochemical deficiency of thiamine in breast fed infants with encephalopathy and in their lactating mothers”
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 27/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Base either Written Exam/Interview by the Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Kashmir SKUAST K norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The last date of application is 27-08-2017. The interview shall be conducted on 30-08- 2017 at 11 AM in Division of Basic Sciences and Humanities, FoH, Shalimar campus, SKUASTK
Terms and conditions:
- The engagement will initially be for a period of six months, extended on the basis of performance of candidate
- The engagement is temporary and co-terminus with the project and the engaged candidate shall have no claim for absorption in the university
- The candidate should join the project within one weeks time from the date of issuance of selection order failing which next in the panel shall be given chance
- The candidate should execute a bond on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs 20.00 duly attested by the judicial Magistrate 1st class to the effect to obey the above mentioned terms and conditions and shall work as per the directions of Principal Investigator in the laboratory as well as in field
- No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The duration of project is three years
- The candidates short listed for interview should are required to bring all the certificates/testimonials in original on the date of interview.
Address For The Job: Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Kashmir. Shalimar Campus, Srinagar, J&K, India. 190025.
Last Date to Apply: 27/08/2017
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”http://skuastkashmir.net/frmPDF.aspx?FN=rapht.pdf” icon=”” target=”true”]Click here for full Info[/button]
[button color=”purple ” size=”medium” link=”https://aeiro.com/skuast-k-recruitment-august-2017-last-date-31-08-2017/2/” icon=”]More SKUAST Jobs >>[/button]