Islamic University of Science and Technology invites application for the position Assistant Professor etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Islamic University of Science and Technology before 25-06-2019.
|IUST Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Professor|
|Education Requirement||B.Tech/ B.E,M.E/ M.Tech, MCA, Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/ Ph.D,MS|
|Total Vacancy||22 Posts|
|Experience||1 – 5 years|
|Salary||45000 (per month)|
|Last Date To Apply||25-06-2019|
Qualification in Details:
a. Civil Engineering & Electronics & Communication Engineering & Electrical Engineering & Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering: i. B.E / B.Tech and M.E / M.Tech in relevant branch with First Class or equivalent either in B.E / B.Tech or M.E / M.Tech.
b. MCA: B. E. / B. Tech. / B. S. and M.E. / M. Tech. / M. S. or Integrated M. Tech. in relevant branch with First Class or equivalent in any one of the degrees. OR B. E., B. Tech. and MCA with First Class or equivalent in any one of the two degrees. OR Graduation of three years’ duration with Mathematics as a compulsory subject and MCA with First Class or equivalent with 2 years of relevant experience after acquiring degree of MCA.
c. Other Depart:
i. A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
ii. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET : Provided, the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/Bye-laws/Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfilment of the following conditions :-
a) The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode;
b) The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners;
c) An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
d) The Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal;
e) The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph.D work in conferences/seminars sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC / ICSSR/ CSIR or any similar agency.
iii. The fulfillment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic Affairs) of the University concerned. Note: NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET. OR B. The Ph.D degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) the Times Higher
The processing fee (non-refundable) of Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) shall have to be deposited through online mode by debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
1. Date of availability of online application forms : 11-06-2019
2. Last date of submission of online application forms: 25-06-2019
3. Last date of submission of hard copies of the application forms : 26-06-2019
1. The time taken by candidates to acquire M.Phil and /or Ph.D degree shall not be considered as teaching / research experience to be claimed for appointment to the teaching positions. Further the period of active service spent on pursuing Research Degree simultaneously with teaching assignment without taking any kind of leave, shall be counted as teaching experience for the purpose of direct recruitment. The certificate to this effect issued by the Registrar of the Concerned University shall have to be attached by the candidate to claim for such experience.
2. Eligible candidates will be informed about the date and place of interview through University website / e-mail/ whichever suitable. However, University does not take any responsibility for non receipt or delayed receipt of the intimation by a candidate.
3. The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any time of the appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidate are fake or the candidate has undesirable/ clandestine antecedents and has suppressed any information, then his/her service shall be terminated.
1. Screening Test
1. Candidates are required to apply online through University website www.islamicuniversity.edu.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. The processing fee (non-refundable) of Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) shall have to be deposited through online mode by debit card/ credit card/ net banking.Hard copy of application form complete in all respects duly supported by attested copies of all relevant documents, certificates and testimonials is mandatory to be submitted in the office of Registrar by or before the last date of submission of hard copies of the application forms, failing which the online application form submitted by the candidates shall not be considered. Applications received after the expiry of the due date will not be entertained. 9. Candidates (in addition to all publications) shall separately enclose & rate their best three publications for the post of Assistant Professor.
2. All relevant information /updates shall be uploaded on University website www.islamicuniversity.edu.in. The Candidates are advised to remain in touch with University website and notifying the same in newspapers shall not be obligatory on University part. Last date of submission of online application forms: 25-06-2019.
[button color=”green” size=”medium” link=”https://www.iustlive.com/Notifications/Jobs/190608092413.pdf” icon=”fa-file-pdf-o” target=”true”]Click Here for Full Job Notification[/button]
[button color=”gray” size=”medium” link=”https://www.iustlive.com/” icon=”fa-external-link” target=”true”]Click Here to Apply[/button]