ITI LIMITED, RAEBARELI
(A Govt. of India Undertaking)
DOORBHASH NAGAR, RAEBARELI (UP) -229010
RECRUITMENT OF ENGINEERING DIPLOMA HOLDERS
ITI Limited, the Country’s premier Telecom Company & Multi Unit Central Public Sector undertaking is all set to take telecom and IT to greater and unexplored realms. The Company has also emerged as the Country’s leading total solutions provider in telecommunications. The company offers complete range of Telecom Products covering the whole spectrum of Switching, Transmission, Access and subscriber premises equipments. Besides offering the latest Telecom Solutions and customized support to a variety of Business, ITI has dedicated Network System Unit for carrying out installation and commissioning of equipments and for undertaking turnkey Projects. ITI is concentrating more on Manufacturing of diversified products in Defense and Railway Sectors and the manufacturing of Solar Equipments, NGN Products, GPON, LED Lighting Systems, HOPE, OFC,SMPS and more.
The Company is looking for ENGINEERING DIPLOMA HOLDERS in Category E pay scale on Tenure basis for a period of 05 years with provision for absorption in the regular rolls of the Company subject to the organization requirement & performance of the employee.
- Mechanical 06 Nos.
- Electrical 03 Nos.
- Electronics 01 Nos.
- High School or its equivalent.
- 03 years diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics.
- Minimum of 60% aggregate marks for Unreserved & OBC Candidates & 55% aggregate marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates in diploma engineering.
Total emoluments at 19,029/-(Basic+VDA+HRA) at the minimum pay scale of Category E (4240-105-5500-115-6995) plus allowance & perks as per the Company’s prevailing rules.
Upper Age Limit: Not more than 30 years (as on date of advertisement) Relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST / PWD/ Ex- service personnel and 3 years for OBC (Non creamy layer) in accordance with the Government of India Guidelines.
- The Screening Committee will scrutinize the applications received based on the marks obtained by the Candidate in Diploma Engineering Examination & thus the Candidates will be called for the written test in the ratio of 1:25.
- The final selection of the candidate will be based on the Merit list of Written test.
- Only Indian nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- Educational Qualification & Age limit prescribed is as on the date of Advertisement.
- Reservations for SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer) and Persons with disabilities (PWD) / Ex-Servicemen and Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) category exists as per Govt. of India Guidelines. Candidates belonging to OBC Category are required to submit latest certificate stating that they do not come under the purview of “Creamy layer’ from a competent authority in the prescribed format issued by the Govt. Of India (not more than 06 months old at the date of Advertisement).
- The company reserves the right to consider only those candidates tor Competitive Aptitude/Technical test who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria.
- Decision of the Company with regard to eligibility of Candidates will be final. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidates for admission to selection. Management reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Company reserves the right to fill all or partially or not to fill any of the posts. The No. of posts to be filled may decrease or increase depending upon the actual/future requirements of the company.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- To and fro 2nd Class Train fare by the shortest route will be reimbursed to SC/ST & PWD Candidates (on submission of SC/ST/PWD certificate)from out-stations as per rules of the Company.
- Applications with insufficient information / incomplete will be rejected.
- The Applicants who are engaged in service under the Central Govt /State Govt. Statutory Organization/PSU/Quasi Govt. should apply through Proper Channel or attach hardcopy of NOC along with the Application Format.
- A candidate will be eligible to get the benefit of community reservation only in case the particular caste to which the candidates belong is included in the list of reserved communities issued by the Central Govt. If a candidate indicates in his/her application form that he/she belongs to SC/ST/OBC/General Category but subsequently writes to ITI to change his/her category, such request shall not be entertained by the Company.
- The candidates are advised to submit only single online request application for each post. However, if somehow, if he/she submits multiple online recruitment application for one post , then he/she must ensure that online request application with the higher “Application Number” is complete in all respects. Than only the online recruitment application with higher “Application Number” shall be entertained by the Company.
- Court of Jurisdiction for any dispute / cause will be at Raebareli.
- Any corrigendum/Addendum, if any, will be hosted/published on ITI website. Candidates are requested to visit the website regularly for updates.
Last date of receipt of Online applications 08/12/2020.Full Notification Apply Here