Sub: Advertisement of Sweeper posts in Govt. Medical College, Srinagar and Associated Hospitals under Jammu and Kashmir Special Recruitment Rules 2015
Applications on prescribed format (annexure-A) are invited from the eligible permanent residents of Kashmir Division belonging to Sweeper Community for appointment as Sweepers in Govt. Medical College, Srinagar and Associated Hospitals.
However, the Scheduled Caste Category candidates belonging to Jammu Division can also apply if they are in possession of valid Sweeper Community Certificate from the competent authority.
The candidates should be:
- Permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir State
- Belonging to Sweeper Community as certified by the competent authority (concerned Tehsildar)
- In possession of 8th pass (Middle Pass) certificate from Govt, recognized Institutions.
Age as on 01.01.2018 should not be 18 years
Above the age of 43 years
How to apply
The candidates are required to submit the application form duly filled in alongwith the self attested copies of below mentioned testimonials/documents in the office of Principal/Dean, Govt. Medical College, Sgr. as per the details given below:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Permanent Resident Certificate 8th pass certificate
- Sweeper community certificate to be issued by Competent Authority i.e concerned Tehsildar.
- An affidavit duly signed by 1st Class Magistrate to the effect that their qualification is 8th and not beyond.
Date of commencement for submission of applications : Monday the 5th February, 2018 from 10 AM to 1.00 PM
Last date for submission of applications :: 20th February, 2018.
[button color=”green” size=”medium” link=”http://www.gmcs.edu.in/weos/weos/upload/2018/Notification/Advertisement-for-the-post-of-Sweepers-in-GMC.-Srinagar-and-AH-under-JK-Special-Recruitment-Rules-2015-notifoied-under-SRO-202-of-2015-dated-30-06-2015.pdf” icon=”fa-file-pdf-o” target=”true”]Click here for Full Job Notification[/button]