On 21/08/2017, Kashmir University announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc,B.E/B.Tech, LLB, BCA, Graduate for the position of Junior Laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Multiple Vacancy.
Kashmir University Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Kashmir University before 20/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline.
|Details of Post||Qualification|
|Post Name: Laboratory Assistant
Salary: Rs. 9300-34800 with GP Rs 4200
|Minimum Qualification: B.Tech / B.E. in Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering.B.Sc. with 50% marks and Zoology as one of the subject/ B.Sc.with atleast 50% marks and Physics or Electronics as one of the subject. OR B.E in Electronics.
Desirable: One year relevant experience in the field.
|Post Name: Legal Assistant
Salary: Rs. 9300-34,800 with GP Rs4200/
|Minimum Qualifications: LL.B.(3 year)Professional Degree/ BA-LLB (5 year (integrated degree) through regular mode with 55% marks or equivalent grade. Three year active practiceat the Bar certified by Principal District & Sessions Judge concerned where the candidate is practicing.|
|Post Name: Junior Professional Assistant
Salary: Rs. 9300-34,800 with GP Rs 4200/-
|Minimum Qualifications: Bachelors in Library & Information Science(BLIS) with 55% Marks OR Masters in Library & Information Science (MLIS)with 50% marks|
|Post Name: Store Keeper
Salary: Rs.5200-20200 with GP Rs. 2400
|Minimum Qualifications: B.Sc. with 50% marks and IT/Computers Applications as one of the subject. OR BCA with 50%marks.
Desirable Qualifications: One year relevant experience in the field.
|Post Name: Field Collector
Salary: Rs.4440-7440 with GP Rs.1650
|Minimum Qualifications: B.Sc. with 50% marks and Botany as one of the subjects.
Desirable: Experience in field surveys and collection of plant material
Other Vacancy Details:
- Workshop Superintendent: 01
- Instructor Applied Art: 01
- Instructor History Of Art : 01
- Workshop Instructor: 01
- Lecture Assistant: 01
- Athletic Coach: 01
- Lawn Tennis Coach: 01
- Kayaking & Canoeing Coach: 01
- Junior Laboratory Assistant : 03
- Watch And Ward Officer: 01
- Editor: 01
- Sports Assistant: 01
- Counselling Assistant: 01
- Telephone Operator: 01
- Museum-Cum-Animal Keeper: 01
- Survey Assistant: 01
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/09/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Kashmir University norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- SUBMISSION OF ON-LINE APPLICATION FORMS: Step1: Visith ttp://www.kashmiruniversity.netand Clickon Jobs/Recruitment link. Read detailed Important Instructions and preview of whole process for Registration and submission of Application Form before proceeding ahead. Step2: Candidate needs to register him/herself before submitting the Online Application.For Registration,Click on the Registeras an Applicant link. Remember the Username and Password for future reference.Use valid EmailID and mobile number during registration process.
- Step3: After successful Registration,Login into the system by using your Username andPassword.
- Step4: Key in the personal details, educational qualifications,experience etc then Preview the Form,if details are correct,Click on Submit.If the reisvariation or you want to update, Click on Edit, make corrections, updations and then Submit.
- Remember, no editing or updating is allowed after the For missubmitted. Get a print out of the Application For man dnote the Form No. for future reference.
- Step5: Select payment mode for depositing Application Fee(Online mode or against the pay-in-slip).Deposit the Application Fee of Rs.550/-,through Online mode or against the bank pay-in-slip generated with the Application Form, in any of the branches of the J &K Bank, across the country.
SUBMISSION OF DOWNLOADED APPLICATION FORM (HARDCOPY):
- Submit a Print-out of the Application Form submitted online along with the enclosures, duly numbered at right hand top margin,as per the auto-generated serial numbers against each entry,bank pay-in-slip/online payment acknowledgement, either personally or through Speed/Registered post to the Office of the Deputy Registrar (Recruitment),Ground Floor, Administrative Block, University Campus, Hazratbal, Srinagar-190006,J&K. Candidates sending print-out of their Application Forms by post should ensure that the envelope containing Application Form is super-scribedas“Application for the post of ………………………,Post ID…………Advertisement notice No.……….Dated………….”reaches by or before the last date.Application Form received by post after the last date shall be rejected summarily without any notice in this regard.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSTS ARE AS UNDER:
- The age of candidates as on 01-01-2017 should be between 18 and 40 years: In-Service candidates shall have to route their Application Forms through proper channel with the recommendations/no objection of the However, they shall deposit the Advance Copy of the Application Form before the late date and marked as Advance Copy at the top of Form;
- Candidates should append with their Application Form, attested copies of the qualification/technical/experience certificates along-with the marks certificates, without which his/her Application Form shall be rejected without any notice;Eligible candidates shall have to undergo the process of selection, whatsoever, determined by the University;Candidates not fulfilling the aforementioned eligibility criteria on the last date of submission of Application Form need not to apply;
- Mere submission of application form for the advertised posts here in above does not itself entitle any applicant to be called for Written Test/ Computer Test/ Physical Fitness Test and/ or interview;Candidates to be called for interview shall have to produce the original documents relating to their age, qualifications, experience and fitness etc at the time of interview;
- The University reserves the right not to fill up any of the vacancies advertised, if circumstances so warrant, without assigning any reason The number of vacancies indicated in Advertisement notice is tentative. The University reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at the time of Selection.Services of the appointees shall be transferable between different Satellite Campuses of the University of Kashmir.
Address For The Job: Deputy Registrar (Recruitment),Ground Floor, Administrative Block, University Campus, Hazratbal, Srinagar-190006,J&K
ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE 02 of 2017.
- Submission of Online Forms / Hard Copies: August 24,2017
- Last date for submission of Online Forms/Deposition of Fee: September 20,2017
- Last date for submission of Hard Copies: September 25,2017
[button color=”orange” size=”medium” link=”https://member.fresherslive.com/govt-jobs-link.php?id=66884″ icon=”” target=”true”]Click here for Full Information.[/button]