APPOINTMENT OF FACULTY ON DEPUTATION/ RE-EMPLOYMENT/ CONTRACTUAL BASIS
No: 01 of 2019 Dated: 04.01.2019.
Applications on the prescribed form are invited from the eligible persons for engagement as Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor on Deputation/Re-employment/Contractual basis in the following disciplines:
|1.||Convergent Journalism||Professor/Associate Professor|
|3.||Education||Professor/Associate Professor –|
|4.||Teacher Education||? Professor
? Assistant Professor (Geography, History, Physical Sciences)
|6.||Information Technology||Professor/Associate Professor|
|7.||Law||Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor|
|9.||Politics &Governance||Professor/Associate Professor|
|10.||Tourism Studies||Professor/Associate Professor|
|12.||Animal Sciences (Zoology)||Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor|
|13.||Physics||Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor|
|14.||Religious Studies||Associate Professor|
|15.||Biotechnology||Associate Professor/Assistant Professor|
|16.||Physical Education||Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor|
|17.||Commerce||Associate Professor/Assistant Professor|
|18.||Management Studies||Assistant Professor|
- The last date of receipt of application forms is 31st January, 2019. Applications received after last date shall not be entertained
- For Deputation basis: not more than 63 years
- For Re-employment/Contractual basis: not more than 68 years
- For the above mentioned positions only those candidates should apply who are working or have the experience as Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor on substantive basis.
- The University reserves the right to decide the suitability of the person for the level of the post (Professor/Associate Professor) in a particular discipline irrespective of the post applied for.
- The engagement shall be governed by the terms & conditions of the University/GoI.
- The selected candidates will not have any claim for the permanent appointment.
- The selection for the engagement to the posts will be made on the basis of the academic & research profile of the candidates. Shortlisted candidates may be called for the interview/interaction with the Committee constituted for the purpose.The University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- The University reserves the right not to fill up all/any of the posts advertised, without assigning any reason thereof.
- In case of all advertised positions, the application form must be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae giving details of academic qualifications, experience, published work etc. The publication part in the CV should invariably contain details with regard to the title of the journal/book, title of the research paper, Vol No, Page Nos, year of publication, ISSN/ISBN, sole author/co-authors/joint publication, refereed/non-refereed, indexed/non-indexed and local/national/international status etc.
- Eligible persons shall route their applications through proper channel which should essentially reach the office by or before the conduct of the interviews/interaction. However, they must submit an advance copy of the application form before the last date.
- Applicationsnot accompanied by necessary supporting documents, self-attested copies of degree certificates/ marks sheets/experience certificate/category certificate (if applicable) issued by the competent authority and the incomplete applications shall be rejected summarily.
- If the space provided in application form is insufficient, information may be given on a separate sheet duly signed by the candidate and the same may be attached with the application.
- Candidates are advised to attach a duly signed list of enclosures with the application form.
- Before applying for a post, candidates are advised to satisfy themselves about their eligibility.
HOW TO APPLY:
The downloaded application form is to submitted along with a fee receipt of Rs. 300/- However, the candidates belonging to SC, ST & PwD are required to pay only Rs. 150 as application fee. Payment of application fee can be made online through a link available on University website (www.cukashmir.ac.in). Complete application form may either be delivered personally or sent by post to the Recruitment Section, Nunar Ganderbal-191201, J&K by or before 31st January, 2019. Applications received after the last date shall be summarily rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://www.cukashmir.ac.in/docs/01of2019updated.pdf” icon=”fa-file-pdf-o” target=”true”]Click Here to Download Full Notification[/button]
[button color=”green” size=”medium” link=”https://www.cukashmir.ac.in/” icon=”fa-external-link” target=”true”]Click Here to Apply[/button]