Bharat Sanchar Nigam invites application for the position Junior Engineer etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Bharat Sanchar Nigam before 2018-01-15.
|BSNL Recruitment 2017||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Education Requirement||12TH, ITI, Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||9145 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 16,400 – Rs. 40,580/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Age Limit||55 years|
|Experience||5 – 6 years|
|Application Fee||The prescribed examination fee Rs. 500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only) for the OC/OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only) for the SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online mode i.|
|Last Date To Apply||2018-01-15|
Qualification in Details:
- Post Name: Junior Engineer (9145) & Selected contenders can get the good salary Rs.16400/- to 40580/- per month form BSNL Department.
- Name of Circle & No of Vacancy Details – Andaman & Nicobar – 23, Andhra Pradesh -493, Assam -191, Bihar – 162, Chhattisgarh -61, Gujarat -589, Jammu & Kashmir -112, Jharkhand -107, Karnataka -559, Kerala -468, Madhya Pradesh -243, Maharashtra -666, North East – I – 142, North East – II – 54, Haryana -585, Himancha Pradesh -47, Punjab -1115, Odisha -129, Rajasthan -561, Tamilnadu -774, Uttar Pradesh [East] -122, Uttar Pradesh [West] -245, Uttranchal -21, West Bengal -311, Chennai Telecom District – 373, Kolkatta telephones -488, Northern Telecom Region -13, Telangana -491
- Eligibility: The eligibility criteria for appearing in LICE are as under: The following Non-executive employees of BSNL, below the age of 55 years as on the Ist July 2016, are eligible provided they are possessing 10+2 standard qualification or equivalent or two year ITI certificate/three year Diploma in any one of the disciplines i.e. Telecommunication/Electronic/Electrical/Radio/Computer/Instrumentation/InformationTechnolog y from a central Govt./State Govt. recognised institutions after matriculation.
i. Non-executive of any cadre (viz. Telecom, Telecom stores, Civil, Architect, etc.) in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 9020-17430 and above with combined five years of residency period in the pay scale of Rs. 9020-17430 or above as on 1 st July 2016.
ii. Senior Sports Assistants and Sports Inspectors/ Coordinators in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 9020-17430 and above with 5 years of residency period in the scale of Rs. 9020-17430 or above as on 1 st July 2016.
iii. Non-executive (Industrial & Non-Industrial) of Telecom Factories in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 9020-17430 and above with 5 years of residency Period in the scale of Rs. 9020-17430 or above as on 1 st July 2016.
With the approval of the Competent Authority, it has been decided to hold a Limited Internal Competitive Examination (LICE) promotion to the grade of JE(Erstwhile TTA) under 50% quota for the recruitment year 2016. The exam will be conducted online. The examination shall be held as per Recruitment Ruled circulated vide letter No. : 250-7/2013-Pers-III dated 25.08.2014 and Syllabus/ Scheme of the examination circulated vide letter No. : 250-76/2001- Pers.III dated: 07.10.2011.All Departmental candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions and possessing qualification as detailed in above letters will be eligible to apply for the above said post.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
1. (Internal Employees Apply For this Job)The employees, who are eligible in accordance with the eligible conditions as referred in the Recruitment Rules and who desire to appear in the examination should submit application on-line. Candidates applying for LICE for promotion to the post of Junior Engineer are required to apply online for which link shall be provided through BSNL web site www.internalexam.bsnl.co.in. Applications will be considered only through the online registration process which is to start from 15.12.2017 and will be closed on 15.01.2018.
2. All candidates applying for LICE for Junior Engineer are required to read all the instructions provided on website www.internalexam.bsnl.co.in before filling the online application form. Candidates will have to provide valid Email ID and Mobile Number at the time of online Registration. After submitting the application on-line, the applicant may take a print out of application form and keep it with him/her for record.
3. Registration forms complete in every respect must be submitted Online on or before 15.01.2018. Candidates are advised to complete their registration process well before last date to avoid last day. Registration process will not be allowed after last date and all incomplete registrations will be treated as rejected. Candidates will have to download their Admit Card from the BSNL website www.internalexam.bsnl.co.in at least 7 days before from the date of the Online Test by using their user name & password. It will not be sent either by post or by e¬mail. BSNL shall not be responsible for server crash problems or delays occurring on last day of registration.
4. The applicants would be admitted to the examination on the basis of the information furnished by them in their registration form. They are, therefore, advised to ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying. In case it is found at a later stage that the information furnished by an applicant is false or an applicant does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, the candidature of such applicants would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained. Issuance of an admit card for the examination will NOT confer any right for promotion/appointment. Promotion/appointment will be solely subject to fulfillment of all eligibility conditions as well as availability of vacancies.
|STARTING OF ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION||15.12.2017|
|LAST DATE OF ON LINE REGISTRATION||15.01.2018|
|EDITING PERIOD||16.01.2018 TO 17.01.2018|
|DATE OF ONLINE TEST||28.01.2018|
[button color=”orange” size=”medium” link=”http://www.internalbsnlexam.com/advertisement/Annex_I_LICEJE.pdf” icon=”fa-file-pdf-o” target=”true”]State Wise No of Posts[/button][button color=”green” size=”medium” link=”https://www.hirelateral.com/uploads/December-2017/junior-engineer-bharat-sanchar-nigam-limited.pdf” icon=”fa-file-pdf-o” target=”true”]Click here to Download Notification.[/button][button color=”white” size=”medium” link=”http://www.internalbsnlexam.com/” icon=”fa-external-link” target=”true”]Click here to Apply[/button]