Dear Aeiro.Com Subscribers, We are in constant hunt to provide you study material for upcoming competitive examinations be it for jobs or academic courses. we have already posted more than 500 expected questions in competitive examinations on our website. If you haven’t gone through them, we highly recommend you to visit these pages:
- 100 Most Expected Questions of JKSSB : Jammu and Kashmir Constitution and Power Projects
- 100 Most Expected Questions of JKSSB : Computer Section
- 100 Most Expected Questions of JKSSB : Tourist and Historical Places of J&K
- 100 Most Expected Questions of JKSSB : Jammu and Kashmir General Knowledge
Today, after demand from our subscribers, we have posted here 50 Most Expected General Knowledge (Science) Question of Competitive Examinations. We hope you will like it and recommend it on your Facebook wall. Here we go..
1) Which of the following is a non metal that remains liquid at room temperature?
2) Which of the following is used in pencils?
3) Chemical formula for water is
4) Washing soda is the common name for
A. Sodium carbonate
B. Calcium bicarbonate
C. Sodium bicarbonate
D. Calcium carbonate
What is the scientific name for washing soda?
Sodium carbonate (also known as washing soda or soda ash), Na2CO3 is a sodium salt of carbonic acid.
Scientific name for baking soda?
Sodium bicarbonate or sodium hydrogen carbonate is the chemical compound with the formula NaHCO3. Sodium bicarbonate is a white solid that is crystalline but often appears as a fine powder. Since it has long been known and is widely used, the salt has many related names such as baking soda, bread soda, cooking soda, and bicarbonate of soda.
5) Which of the gas is not known as green house gas?
B. Nitrous oxide
C. Carbon dioxide
In order, the most abundant greenhouse gases in Earth’s atmosphere are:
* water vapor
* carbon dioxide
* nitrous oxide