On 18/01/2017, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) announced recruitment notification to recruit National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination. Through this recruitment notification, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)plans to recruit 10TH, 12TH candidates for the post of National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is planning to recruit 390 candidates for the post of National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 10/2/2017.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) before 10/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination|
|Education Requirement||10TH, 12TH|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||390 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 15,600-39,100/-per month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||10/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Union Public Service Commission ,Across India|
Eligibility & Details:
National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination Post:
Candidates can Get the National Defense Academy and Naval Academy Examination Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination|
|Total Vacancy: 390 Posts|
|Education required:(i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 15,600-39,100/-per month|
|Age Limit: Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2001 are eligible.|
|Application Fee For The Job:100 Rupees|
|Procedure:Candidates are required to apply online by using the website upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II. Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website. The Online Applications can be filled upto 10th February, 2017 till 6.00 PM.|
|Last Date: 10/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Across India|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 10/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before 10/2/2017. Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 10/2/2017 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”http://aeiro.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/UPSC-Recruitment-2017-390-Vacancy-National-Defence-Academy-and-Naval-Academy-Examination-39100-Salary-10th12th-19-Jan-2017.pdf” icon=”” target=”false”]Click here to download notification.[/button]