Subject:-Advertisement for District/Divisional/UT Cadre posts of various Departments under provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Civil Services – Decentralization and Recruitment Act, 2010 and rules made there under read with other rules governing the subject.
- SEC communication No.21/SEC/Pyt/2020/1756 dt. 12-12-2020 & CEO communication No.2177/CEO/ME/2020/1978 dt. 11-12-2020
- Reference of posts received from various Departments as given below:
|S.No.||Department||No. of Posts|
|02||Labour & Employment||78|
a) Date of Commencement for submission of online applications= 27-12-2020.
b) Last Date for submission of online applications = 16-01-2021.
The J&K Services Selection Board invites online application from eligible candidates for participating in the selection process for District/Divisional/UT Cadre posts shown in Annexure “A” to this Notification.
The detailed terms and conditions with regard to eligibility, educational qualification, domicile, reservation, etc are as follows.
Appointment of the candidates: –
- The Appointment and other service conditions in respect of the candidate selected through this selection process, shall be governed by the provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Probationer (Condition of Services, Pay & Allowances) and Fixation of Tenure Rules, 2020, notified vide S.O 192 dated 17th of June 2020.
- The reservation under this Advertisement Notification shall be applicable in accordance with the provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir’s SO 127 of 2020 dated20.04.2020.
- Domicile: -The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir in accordance with Notifications issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India vide S.O 1229 (E) dated 31-03-2020 read with S.O 1245(E) dated 03-04-2020 and the General Administration Department, Government of J&K vide S.O 166 dated 18-05-2020 respectively.
The candidate must possess the Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority on the format prescribed for the purpose as on the last date of submission of online application form.
- Vacancies: -The UT, Divisional &District Cadre Wise details of notified posts are given in Annexure “A” to this notification.
Age limit: – (as on 01-01-2020)
The requirement of age for Open Merit & various Reserved Categories candidates is as follows: –
|S.No||Category||Age limit||Not born before||Not born After|
|(vi)||EWS(Economically Weaker Section)||43||01-01-1977||01-01-2002|
|(vii)||PSP (Pahari Speaking People)||43||01-01-1977||01-01-2002|
|(viii)||OSC (Other Social Caste)||43||01-01-1977||01-01-2002|
|(ix)||Physically Challenged Person||42||01-01-1978||01-01-2002|
|(xi)||Government Service/Contractual Employment||40||01-01-1980||01-01-2002|
Qualification Required: –
- As per the Indent(s) received from the concerned respective Indenting Departments, qualification to the posts advertised are in the enclosed Annexure “A” to this notification.
- The candidates who are declared qualified by the Board for Document Verification will be required to produce the relevant
Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates, etc. for
completion of Graduation /Post-Graduation Degree/PhD Degree in original as proof of having acquired the prescribed educational qualification on or before 16-01-2021, failing which the candidature of such candidates shall be cancelled by the Board. The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date i.e 16-01-2021 and he/ she has been declared passed, will also be considered to meet the educational qualification.
- In case of candidates claiming possession of equivalent educational qualification(where it is applicable/required), it shall be mandatory to produce relevant Equivalence Certificate from the concerned competent authorities at the time of Document Verification. However, final decision regarding selection of such candidates will be taken by the Board/concerned Departments.
- Any candidate having his/her qualification other than prescribed shall not be eligible for posts advertised.
- The degrees/ diplomas obtained through distance modes which are in consonance with the Govt. Order No. 252-HE of 2012 dated.30.05.2012 shall be entertained subject to the terms and conditions mentioned therein.
- Fee payable: Rs 350/- (Rs Three Hundred Fifty only)
- Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
- All the disputes related to refund of excess payment, if any, are subject matter of the J&K Service Selection Board.Candidates are advised to apply for refund of excess payment, if any, through official portal ssbjk.org only. No chargeback request shall be entertained.
Centre of Examination:
- The J&K Services Selection Board shall notify the Venue /Centre of examination separately. No representation/ request for change in this regard shall be entertained, whatsoever be the reason.
Scheme of Examination:
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Tentative Answer Keys, in due course after the Examination, will be placed on the website of the Board (www.jkssb.nic.in). Any representation regarding Answer Keys received within the time limit fixed by the Board at the time of uploading of the Answer Keys, will be scrutinized and the decision of the Board in this regard will be final. No representation regarding Answer keys shall be entertained, afterwards.
- Marks scored by candidates in written test will be normalized if required, to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
Syllabi for these posts shall be notified separately.Detailed Advertisement