Junior Staff Nurse Trainee in Jammu – Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board Recruitment 2019
Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board invites application for the position Junior Staff Nurse Trainee etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board before 2019-03-28
|JKSSB Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Staff Nurse|
|Education Requirement||12TH, Diploma, BSc|
|Total Vacancy||550 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.25500- Rs.81100 Per Month|
|Age Limit||Not below 18 years; and 40 years in case of Open Merit. 43 years in case of SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC (Other Social Caste) candidates. 42 years in case of Physically handicapped candidates. 48 years in c|
|Application Fee||Have paid fee of Rs. 350/-(Rupees Three hundred and Fifty Only)by Online payment gateway or Challan or CSC Connect.|
|Last Date To Apply||2019-03-28|
Qualification in Details:
1. Prescribed qualification: 10+2 with Science or above qualification with Diploma/B.Sc Nursing from any recognized Institute.
2. Pay Scale: Level-4 (25500- 81100)
1. Candidates should not submit a printout of the application / fee payment receipt to JKSSB till it is actually sought for some verification/clarification purpose.
2. Please note that above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
3. The application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for subsequent stage of Selection as per the notified Criteria. Candidate can take printout of application submitted and fee payment receipt from My Account link available in software. Application printout can be taken by selecting Application ID/No and clicking on View Button. Similarly receipt printout can be taken by selecting Application ID/No and clicking on Receipt button available.
4. The in-service candidates/contractual employees shall submit print out of filled online application form along with duly filled, signed and stamped certificate given at last paragraph of the application form through proper channel viz., the concerned Head of Department (as defined in the JK Book of Financial Powers). In the event of failure of the candidate to route the application through proper channel, his / her eligibility shall be assessed as if he / she is not an in-service candidate. The Head of Department concerned shall forward the application form of the in-service candidates to the office of the Secretary, Services Selection Board by or before the date of scrutiny of documents after short listing.
5. The last date for the submission of online application forms as prescribed above shall be the cutoff date for determining the eligibility to apply for the post. The age limit, however, is determinable with reference to the 1 st of January, 2019. Any qualification/ experience acquired after last date of receipt /submission of online application form i.e. 28 -03- 2019 shall not be taken into account for this purpose. The Category certificates should also hold validity till the last cut off date.
6. The prescribed qualifications reflect the bare minimum requirement of the job and mere possession thereof shall not entitle a candidate to be called for different stages of selection process.
Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board, Akhnoor Road, Manorama Vihar, Paloura, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir 180002.
The Head of Department concerned shall forward the application form of the in-service candidates to the office of the Secretary, Services Selection Board by or before the date of scrutiny of documents after short listing.
1. Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portalwww.ssbjk.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. The candidates who have already generated their profile can login directly. Candidates who have not created the profile are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on “New User? Register here” link (if not already created). Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials.
2. After creating login credential, candidates need to login with these credentials and are required to fill their complete information by clicking on Profile Creation Link. This is one time process which candidate needs to fill and it will be useful to candidate for all subsequent advertisements of JKSSB. Candidate can update this information from time to time, except for certain mandatory fields (Salutation, full name (1.3), full name (1.4), and full name of Father/Husband, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Email Id and Permanent Address).
3. Registered candidates are requested to update their profile before filling up of application forms. Candidate should carefully fill in all the information asked in Profile and SAVE it. viii. The candidate is required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature. Size of the photograph (passport size) (Max size–50 KB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.). x Size of the signature (Max size–50 KB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.). After login with credentials, candidate can see active advertisements under Online Application Link. Click Here to apply link is available next to active advertisements after login.
4. Candidate need to click on Click Here to apply link to apply for the advertisement. On clicking on Click Here to apply link, system checks candidate’s eligibility with respect to eligibility criteria required for the advertisement. If candidate does not fulfill eligibility, appropriate message of ineligibility will be displayed by system. Only the Application of candidate fulfilling eligibility conditions as per the profile submitted by the candidates will be accepted by system.
5. Candidate shall be personally responsible for filling the details in the online application forms and the information/details furnished by the candidate shall be treated as final for the purpose of determining the eligibility/claims of the candidates. No claim on account of non filling of information shall be entertained subsequently. Candidates cannot edit their Application form after submission. However, candidate can cancel his/her application if wrongly filled, but the fee of such cancelled application will not be remitted. Candidate can then apply afresh and he/she will have to pay the fee again. Candidate’s Application will not be considered if fee is not paid for that application.
6. The last date for the submission of online application forms as prescribed above shall be the cutoff date for determining the eligibility to apply for the post. The age limit, however, is determinable with reference to the 1 st of January, 2019. Any qualification/ experience acquired after last date of receipt /submission of online application form i.e. 28 -03- 2019 shall not be taken into account for this purpose. The Category certificates should also hold validity till the last cut off date.
7. Important Dates:
a. Date of Commencement for submission of online applications = 06-03-2019.
b. Last Date for submission of online applications = 28 -03-2019. Advertisement No. 07/2019/001 to 07/2019/004