The most Difficult part of this examination is this section. A good score here can help you qualify the exam and save a lot of time to dispence in other sections. Go through these 100 expected questions. Don’t forget to share.
(I) Expected Questions on J&K RTI Act
01) Who was appointed as the First Chief Information Commissioner of J&K?
02) When the RTI Act was first enacted in J&K?
03) When the J&K RTI Act 2004 came into force?
04) In which Language, we can file the RTI application?
05) What is the application fee for filing RTI Application?
06) What is the Time Frame for Public Authority to reply to the RTI Application?
07) In which Language, we can file the RTI application?
08) When JK RTI Act 2009 came into force?
09) What is the mode of payment of Application fees?
10) Under which section of RTI Act 2009, an applicant can make a request for obtaining Information?
11) Under which section of RTI Act 2009, public authority is bound to provide information?
12) How many chapters are there is J&K RTI Act 2009?
13) Which section provides Exemption from Disclosure of Information?
14) What is the time frame for providing information, if it relates to the Life and Liberty of a person?
15) Which section deals with the appointment of State Information commissioner?
16) As per J&K RTI Act 2009, Who is a Third Party?
17) In case, you are not satisfied with information provided by public authority, what you can do?
18) Which section gives the rule making power to the J&K Government?
19) Which Chapter deals to Right to Information and Obligation of Public Authorities?
20) What is the penalty provision under the J&K RTI Act 2009?
21) Which section provides for removal of State Chief Information Commissioner?
22) Which section deals with Powers and Functions of Information Commission?
23) Which section provides for making an appeal to public authority?
24) What is the Time specified for making the First appeal ?
25) Which section deals with the Jurisdiction of courts?
26) Which part of J&K RTI Act deal with Miscellaneous Information?
27) Which section deals with Third Part Information?
28) Which section provides that ACT not to apply to a few organizations?
29) Which Chapter Deals with Preliminary Information?
30) Which Section provides relief to Information Seekers for Protection of Action taken in good faith?
(II) Expected Questions on Indus Water Treaty
31) Indus Water Treaty is a water sharing treaty between which countries?
32) Who acts as a Mediator, in the Indus Water treaty?
33) On which Date, Indus Water treaty was signed?
34) Who were the Signatories to Indus Water Treaty?
35) Who can given the concept of Indus Water treaty?
36) Who was the president of World Bank at the time of singing the treaty?
37) Which rivers are involved in Indus Water treaty? Eastern Rivers: Ravi, Sutlej and Beas
38) As per the provisions of treaty, India was given control of which rivers?
Eastern Rivers: Ravi, Sutlej and Beas
39) How much water India can use from the Indus River?
40) Which rivers are allocated to Pakistan for exclusive use?
41) What is the duration of transition period in which India was bound to supply water to Pakistan from eastern rivers?
42) Who is the governing body for Indus Water treaty?
43) Who was the President of Pakistan at the time of singing the treaty?
44) Which navigation project is stopped in 1984 due to Indus Water treaty?
45) Which Indian state is worst affected by the Indus Water treaty?
46) Which country received one time Compensation, as per the Indus Water Treaty?
47) Why the 10 year Transitions period was given to Pakistan?
48) When did the 10 year Transition period ended?
49) In case of dispute between 2 countries regarding Indus Water treaty, which is the next higher authority to intervene?
50) Recently Pakistan had approached World Bank flagging concerns for which power project?
[button color=”green” size=”medium” link=”http://www.aeiro.com/100-most-expected-questions-of-jkssb-jammu-and-kashmir-general-knowledge/2″ icon=”fa-forward” target=”true”]Question #51 – 100[/button]