UPSC Recruitment 2018, Apply Online for 110 Indian Forest Service Exam: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 110 Indian Forest Service Exam 2018 vacancies on permanent basis. Eligible (Citizen of India) candidates can apply Online from 07-02-2018 to 06-03-2018 till 18:00 hrs. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 110
Post Name of the Exam: Indian Forest Service Exam
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 21-32 years as on 01-08-2018 (i.e. he must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1986 and not later than 1st August, 1997). Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a Bachelor degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test & interview.
Examination Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit card. no fee for Female/ SC/ ST/ PH candidates.
Note: Applicants who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode should print the system generated Pay-in-slip during part II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only. “Pay by Cash” mode will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 05.03.2018 i.e. one day before the closing date;
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 07-02-2018 to 06-03-2018 till 18:00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying, candidates should scan their relevant certificates.
2. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in
3. Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”
4. Select the appropriate Post and click on “Click Here for PART-I/II”.
5. Fill all the details and submit the form.
6. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 07-02-2018
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 06-03-2018 till 18:00 hrs.
Date of Main Exam: 03-06-2018
UPSC IFS Exam Eligibility Criteria: Union Public Service Commission’s (UPSC) Indian Forest Service ( IFS) Examination eligibility details are given below…
1. Nationality: The candidate must be either:
(a) A citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India. Or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
2. Age Limit: A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years, i.e. he must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1986 and not later than 1st August, 1997.
The upper age limit relaxations given below.
(a). The Age relaxable for SC, ST’S candidates – 5 years
(b). Age relaxable for OBC candidates – 3 years
(c). Age relaxable for 3 years in case of defence services personnel disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or disturbed area.
(d). 5 years Age relax able for Ex-service men including commissioned officers and ECOs/ SSCOs who have completed an initial period of a assignment of 5 years military service (As the date given in advt)
(e). 5 years age relaxable in the case of ECOs/ SSCOs who have completed an initial period of assignment of 5 years of military service. (As the date given based in advt).
(f). 10 years Age relaxation for blind, deaf, deaf, mute and orthopaedically handicapped candidates.
(g). 5 years age relaxable if a candidate had ordinary been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from the 1st January (As the date given based on Advt).
3. Educational Qualification: The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
4. Number of Attempts: Every candidate appearing at the Examination, who is otherwise eligible, shall be permitted six attempts at the examination. Provided that this restriction on the number of attempts will not apply in case of scheduled caste and scheduled tribes candidates who are otherwise eligible. Number of attempts permissible to candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes, who are otherwise eligible, shall be nine.
5. Physical Standards: The candidate must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to Indian Forest Service Examination.
For more details like vacancy details & other information click on the link given below
[button color=”gray” size=”medium” link=”http://www.aeiro.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Notification-UPSC-Indian-Forest-Service-Exam.pdf” icon=”fa-file-pdf-o” target=”true”]Click Here to View Notification[/button]
[button color=”orange” size=”medium” link=”https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php#” icon=”fa-external-link” target=”true”]Click Here to Apply Now![/button]
[button color=”green” size=”medium” link=”https://upsconline.nic.in” icon=”fa-external-link” target=”true”]Click Here to Visit Official Site[/button]