Postal Assistant Jobs in Jammu: On 20.11.2021, Jammu and Kashmir Postal Circle announced job notification for the post of Postal Assistant has been released officially. 12TH pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website indiapost.gov.in. The application process ends on 20.12.2021.
|Company Name||Jammu and Kashmir Postal Circle Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Postal Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||5 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 81,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Jammu Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||20/12/2021|
Applications are invited in prescribed proforma (attached in the detailed notification) for the Direct Recruitment of meritorious sportspersons from open market under sports quota for filling of 05 (five) vacancies of Postal Assistant cadre in Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle.
1. Post Name: Postal Assistant
2. No of Post: 05
3. Pay Scale: Rs. 25500/- to Rs 81000/- in Level 4 as per Pay Matrix specified in Part A of Schedule of Central Civil Service (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 plus admissible allowances.
4. Educational and other qualification required:
Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University and should have studied Hindi/Urdu as a subject at least in matriculation or equivalent. The candidates will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Certificate from a Govt. recognized computer training institute.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Candidates can submit application through Registered/Speed Post w.e.f. 20.11.2021 and last date for receipt of application is 20.12.2021.
2. Detailed notification containing sports qualification, method of selection, details of vacancies, how to apply, payment of fee, Application Form alongwith etc. are available on Departmental website http://www.india post.gov.in.Full Job Notification
Last Date to Apply: December 20, 2021