Applications on the prescribed format are invited for the following temporary positions under Farmer Producer Organization (FPO) Cell of SKUAST-Jammu on contract basis co-terminus with the Project.
|S. No.||Post||No.||Qualification as prescribed by Implementing agency||Salary per month
|1||Professional (Crop Husbandry)||01||Graduate in Agriculture from a recognized University with 5+ years of relevant experience in crop production techniques, technology intervention and working with FPOs/Large Farmers’ Groups etc.||27,000/-|
|2||Professional (Agri Marketing / Value Addition / Processing)||01||MBA in Agribusiness Management or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute with 3+ years of relevant experience in Agribusiness/ Agri. Marketing/ Value Chain Development including Post Harvest Management and working with FPOs/Large Farmers groups etc.||27,000/-|
|3||Professional (Social Mobilization)||01||Graduate in Rural Development/ Social Work or Graduate with Diploma in Rural Development/Social Work from a recognized University/ Institute with 5+ years relevant experience in mobilization of farmers, field demonstrations, organizing village level meetings etc.||27,000/-|
|4||Professional (Information Technology/ MIS)||01||B.Tech./ BCA in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute with 3+ years of relevant experience of handling IT related assignments, MIS development, software development etc.||27,000/-|
|5||Professional (Law/Accounts)||01||B.Com with 5+ years/Chartered Accountant/Company Secretary with 3+ years of relevant experience in accounting, auditing, statutory compliance, legal matters, arbitration etc.||27,000/-|
|6||Other staff (Coordinator)||01||B.Sc. with preference to B.Sc. Agriculture||18,000/-|
The last date for receipt of applications in the Directorate of Extension, SKUAST-Jammu, Main Campus Chatha – 180009 (J&K) through speed post only is 21st June 2021 (upto 4:00 p.m.).
Terms and Conditions for recruitment of staff under FPO Cell are as under:
- The engagement of above staff will be purely on contractual basis co-terminus with the project on year to year extension basis, depending upon the performance of the candidate.
- The staff can be placed in any district of Jammu region during the project period.
- The candidates shall have no legal right to claim his/her regularization/appointment by absorption or otherwise against any regular post in SKUAST-Jammu or any further contractual engagement.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer in case of engagement elsewhere and experience certificate, relevant to the project, in original, if any will be produced at the time of interview.
- Only eligible candidates will be informed about the date, time and venue of interview later on.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates without Provisional Degree/Diploma Certificate from the concerned university will not be eligible for the Interview.
- Complete application in the prescribed form duly filled in along with self attested copies of all certificates, mark sheets of all examinations passed, experience certificate and research publications should reach the office of Director Extension, Directorate of Extension, SKUAST-J, Main Campus Chatha, Jammu – 180009 (J&K), by Speed Post only on or before 21.06.2021 up to 4:00 p.m.
- University management or funding agency will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Incomplete application(s) in any form & the application(s) received after due date will not be considered
- The selection procedure shall be finalized based on the number of applications received and will be communicated to eligible candidates in due course of time. Accordingly, there may be a written test before conducting the interview.
- The salary is subject to revision on the basis of funds received from the funding agency.
- Canvassing in any form will liable to disqualify the candidature.
The University reserves the right to change/withdraw the advertisement either partly or wholly at any time without assigning any reason thereof.Full Job Notification Apply Here