20 Jobs in State Bank of India Recruitment 2018
All the interested candidates searching for SBI jobs 2018 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2018 updates. Find more details and updates about SBI recruitment 2018, exam results, dates, schedules etc here. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Aeiro.Com free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2018 in India.
Junior Associates in Across India – State Bank of India Recruitment 2018
State Bank of India invites application for the position Junior Associates etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to State Bank of India before 2018-02-10
|SBI Recruitment 2018||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Associates|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||8301 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 11,765 – Rs. 31,450/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Age Limit||Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.01.2018 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1990 and not later than 01.01.1998 (both days inclusive)|
|Application Fee||SC/ST/PWD/XS – 100/- (Intimation Charges only) & General and OBC – ` 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
|Last Date To Apply||2018-02-10|
Qualification in Details:
1. Post Name & Pay: Junior Associate (Sales & Support Customer) & 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1- 30230-1310/1-31450.
2. Essential Academic Qualifications: (AS ON 01.01.2018) Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.01.2018. Note (a) The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet/certificate or provisional certificate issued by the University/Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing. (b) Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post. Such certificates should be dated on or before 01.01.2018.
3. Probationary Period Selected candidates will be governed by the terms and conditions of the Service Regulations of the Bank in force at the time of joining. The newly appointed Junior Associates will be on probation for a Minimum period of 6 months. 15 prescribed e-lessons will be required to be completed by newly recruited Junior Associates during the probation, for getting confirmed in the Bank, failing which their probation will be extended till completion of the same. 15 prescribed e-lessons (for confirmation) will include role-based e-lessons. Further, before the probation period comes to an end, the performance of the newly recruited employees will be evaluated and the probation period of those employees whose performance fails to meet Bank’s expectation, may be extended.
1. Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application. Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. The Bank would admit to the test all the candidates applying for the post with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of joining. Admission to tests will be purely provisional without verification of age/qualification category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS) etc. of the candidates with reference to documents
2. The possibility for occurrence of some problems in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely, which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
2 .The new recruits must have flair for marketing and will be required to make customer calls and provide banking services, advisory services and cross sell products etc. inside and outside Bank premises. The duties may involve extensive outdoor travelling. Depending upon requirement, there will be flexible working hours and working in shifts
4. The new recruits must have flair for marketing and will be required to make customer calls and provide banking services, advisory services and cross sell products etc. inside and outside Bank premises. The duties may involve extensive outdoor travelling. Depending upon requirement, there will be flexible working hours and working in shifts
The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local language.
1. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Recruitment of Junior Associates. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/credit card/Internet Banking.Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no.which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/advices etc. by email/SMS.
2. Candidates to visit Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the appropriate Online Application Form, available in the ‘Current Openings’. The payment can be made by using debit card/credit card/Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates The payment can be made by using debit card/credit card/Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates. There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage. (Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2017-18/10)
|ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION AND PAYMENT OF FEES||20.01.2018 To 10.02.2018|
|Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of||March/April 2018|
|Main Examination will be conducted tentatively on||12.05.2018.|
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”https://www.aeiro.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/junior-associates-state-bank-of-india.pdf” icon=”fa-file-pdf-o” target=”true”]Click here for Full Notification[/button][button color=”green” size=”medium” link=”https://www.sbi.co.in” icon=”fa-external-link” target=”true”]Click here to View Other Posts and Apply[/button]