CSIR-UGC NET EXAMINATION JUNE 2015
CSIR-NET ASPIRANTS ATTENTION
This is for information of all the candidates appearing in the CSIR-UGC NET Examination IN June 2015, that:
CSIR will hold the Joint CSIR-UGC Test tentatively on 21st June 2015 for determining the eligibility of the Indian National candidates for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) NET and for determining eligibility for appointment of Lecturers (NET) in subject areas falling under the faculty of Science & Technology – Earth Sciences, Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Physical Sciences, and Engineering Sciences. The Schedule for On-Line Application is:
- Start of On-Line Submission of Application Form and Fee deposit through Bank Challan: 13-02-2015
- Date of close of deposit of fee (at All stations): 11-03-2015
- Date of close of On-Line submission of Applications (at All stations): 12.03.2015
- Last date of receipt of duly completed forms of on line application in Examination Unit: 17.03.2015
- Last date of receipt of duly completed hard copy of on line application in the Examination Unit (from remote areas): 23.03.2015
- Last date for receipt of written request for change of Examination centre only on merit basis: 20.04.2015
- Tentative date of publication of list of candidates registered for test on CSIR HRDG website: 15.05.2015
- Last date for acceptance of representation about non-registration for this test: 20.05.2015
- Issue of e-Admission Certificate to registered candidates: Mid June, 2015
- Candidate may either apply for “JRF + Lectureship or for Lectureship (LS) only
- Candidates may specify his/her preference in the O.M.R
- Depending on number of fellowships available and fulfilment of laid down eligibility criteria, applications will be accepted by the CSIR
- Candidates qualifying for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF-NET) and Lectureship (NET) will be based on their performance in the above mentioned examination.
For JRF (NET): Candidates should not exceed 28years as on 1st January 2015. Age relaxation will be applicable as per Government rules.
For LS (NET): No upper age limit
Note: Candidates found to have exceeded the age limit fixed for JRF (NET) will be automatically considered eligible for Lectureship (NET) only .
[note]Remain Updated about new notifications from University of Kashmir. Like Us on Facebook or Subscribe to our Newsletters. More Information in Sidebar/Footer[/note]