Maximum Marks: 100
Semester Examination: 70
Internal Assessment: 30
Organizational Culture-Meaning and Characteristics; Culture Versus Climate;Creating the Organization Culture; Strong and Weak Cultures, Cross-cultural dynamics; Power and Politics- Concept; Bases of Power; Power, Authority and Influence; Political implications of power.
Conflict and Negotiation- Concept; Process of Conflict; Conflict levels; Reactions to conflict; Management of Conflict; Resolution Strategies; PRAM Model. Leadership- Concept; leadership skills, Styles and Theories of Leadership-trait Theory; Situation Theory, Path Goal Leadership; Transactional and Transformational Leadership.
in the class at the beginning of the semester.
1. Theory of Organization Development and Change by Cummings/ Worley CENGAGE Learning, New Delhi, 2009
2. Organizational Development by French and Bell, Prentice Hall of India,New Delhi.
3. Changing Organizations By Bennis.W.G. Tata McGraw Hill,New York.
4. Organization Theory, Change and Design by Richard L.Daft CENGAGE Learning, New Delhi, 2009.
5. Organization Design for Excellence by Khandwalla,Tata McGrawhill,New Delhi.