Welcome to Aeiro.Com – Your Online Career Guide.
You are gonna love this! After a huge audience for our Most Expected Questions of JKSSB, we are going out of the way to help aspirants of JKSSB and other Selection boards. Yes, we are going to solve all the papers of JKSSB in order to help the future aspirants of Jammu and Kashmir. Here is the first one. Go though it to get a feel of the examination.
Like the page on Facebook, Follow on twitter and subscribe to us via email.
JKSSB 17th Sept 2017 Question Paper
1) Fill in the Blanks with the Correct Option?
The Park is a No Smoking Zone. You_______ Smoke here.
2) Rearrange the Jumbled words to form a new sentence
(A) The boy the fruit seller got red apples
(B) Red apples got the boy from the fruit seller
(C) The Boy got the red apples from the fruit seller
(D) The Fruit seller from the boy got red apples
Ans: The Boy got the red apples from the fruit seller
3) Read the passage and fill in the blanks with the correct phrase, pronoun, homonym given in the bracket
We Scored as many runs as _________ but they ultimately won the match by scoring on a Tie Braker
4) Fill in the Blanks with the Correct form of the verb given in the brackets?
Princess _______ the Prime Minister after the meeting
5) Fill in the Blanks with the Correct form of the verb
Legislation________ approval by both houses of parliament
(D) was requiring
6) Choose the Correct Synonym of the word Fake?
7) Choose the Correct Synonym of the word “Dilute”?
(B) because of
(C) in front of
(D) in spite of
Ans: in front of
10) Reading Good Literature _________ enrich all our lives
11) Fill in the Blanks with the Correct form of Verb given in the Brackets
They _________ all night in the party (Dance)
12) Choose the Correct idiom that describes the underlined part of the Sentence?
The speaker suddenly stopped in the middle of the speech and started crying
(A) Broke into
(B) Broken with
(C) Broke down
(D) Broke Off
Ans: Broke Down
13) Choose the Option, which will correctly fill the Blanks
John Keats was a great ___________ who wrote wonderful poetry, while Lata Mangeshkar is a great _______ who can sing in thirteen different languages
(A) artist, artisan
(B) artiste, artistic
(C) artist, artisle
(D) artist, art
Ans: artist, artisle
14) Choose the option in which the given pair of words (accept, except) are used correctly
(A) Except this shop, all other shops accept Credit cards
(B) He excepts the generous nature of the Organization, but does not accept the Domination of some of its members
(C) They accept me as their mentor, but i don’t expect them
(D) She accepts Roja’s friendship but does not except her arrogance.
Ans: Except this shop, all other shops accept Credit cards
15) Fill in the Blanks with the Correct option
European Union Passed ______ Law Against the Immigrants
(C) No Article Required
16) Rearrange the Jumbled words to form a meaningful sentence
Ann/went/ Sunday/And/ Marrie/ to/ Church/on
(A) Ann went on Sunday to Marries and Church
(B) Ann Went on Sunday to Church and Marries
(C) Ann and Marrie went to church on Sunday
(D) Ann and Marries went on Sunday to Church
Ans:Ann and Marrie Went to Church on Sunday
17) Fill in the Blanks with the Correct Option
Aditi is _______ smart student
(D) No article required
18) Fill in the Blanks with the Correct Option
The athlete died ______ Fatigue
19) Fill in the Blanks with Correct option
Meena Behaved __________________
(A) Because she was a born actress
(B) for being a born actress
(C) as though she was a born actress
(D) When she was a born actress
Ans: as through she was a born actress
20) Choose the correct Synonym of the given word : Sparkle
21) On a Round dining table, there are Six Chairs, Amika, Iriana and Suvarcha are enemies, and will not sit adjacent to each other. In how many ways, these three can sit on chairs?
22) What should be the next term in this sequence?
0, 4, 18, 48, 100, _________?
23) Manu started from his home and went towards west direction, for 50 Km. Then he turned towards North East and covered 50 Km, then he turned towards east and covered 50 Km again. How far is he from the starting point?
(A) 50 Km
(B) 100 Km
(C) 0 Km
(D) 10 Km
Ans: 50 Km
24) In a room filled with 7 people, 4 people have exactly 1 sibling in the room, and 3 people have exactly, 2 siblings in the room. If two individuals are selected from the room at random, what is the probability that those two are not siblings
25) The negation of the statement “Every Natural Number is greater than Zero” is
(A) Every Natural No is greater than Or Equal to Zero
(B) Every Natural No. is less than Zero
(C) There exists a natural No. which is not greater than zero
(D) Every natural No. is not greater than zero
Ans: There exists a Natural No. which is not greater than Zero
Remain Updated with all the Notifications from JKSSB. Like their Facebook Page below:
26) The contrapositive of the statement, If A= 10, then A (Square) = 100
(A) IF A=10, then A(Square) = 100
(B) If A (Cube) = 100, then A=10
(C) If A (Square) = 100, then A=10
(D) IF A=10, then A(Cube) = 100
Ans: If A (Cube) = 100, then A=10
27) Find the missing term in the given sequence
ACE, EGI, IKM, _____, QSU
28) Kiran and Purohit start moving from the same point towards North and East Directions, respectively. The ratio of speeds of Kiran and Purohit is 3:4. What will be the least distance between them, If purohit, has covered 12 Km after an hour
(A) 10 Km
(B) 12 Km
(C) 15 Km
(D) 20 Km
30) The Grandfather of Nikhil and Ginny are same. But their fathers are different. What could be the relation between Nikhil and Ginny?
(B) Uncle and Nephew
(C) Father and Son
32) In a certain language, if Notary is coded as OPUBSZ and Rivers is coded as SJWFST, then what would be the code of SEVENTEENTH?
(B) Some Dishes are fruits. No fruit is a sweet
(C) Every Dish is a Fruit. Every Fruit is a sweet
(D) No dishes are fruits. Some fruits are sweets.
Ans Every Dish is a Fruit. Every Fruit is a sweet
34) Find the missing term in the given sequence?
PXTR, RZVT, TBXV, _________ XFBZ
35) Dilshan is facing towards North East direction. He takes a left turn three times, Again he takes, left turn for Thirty-Five times. In which direction, will he be facing now?
(B) North West
(C) South West
Ans South West
36) What would be the velocity of current, if a man can row 23 Kms in upstream, and 43 kms in downstream, in 5 hours in each case.
(A) 2 Km/hr
(B) 3 Km/hr
(C) 4 Km/hr
(D) 5 Km/hr
Ans 2 Km/hr
37) Which pair of statements, can possibly be true simultaneously?
(A) I am not Jaspreet
(B) I am Jaspreet
(C) Jaspreet is my father’s only child
(A) A and B only
(B) B and C only
(C) A and C only
(D) A, B and C
Ans B and C only
38) I am a two digit number divisible by three. If you take my square, you will get a three digit number, that is not a palindrome, If you reverse the digits of three digit Number, you will get another perfect square. What is the value of my cube?
44) Farid and Farhan are standing at a distance of 5 Km, such that Farhan is towards east of Farid. Farid starts moving in North East direction, and Farhan starts moving in another direction, at same speed. They meet after some time at a point. Which among the following directions is Farhan moving to meet Farid?
(A) North West
(B) North East
(C) South East
Ans North West
45) What should be the next term in this sequence?
5832, 9261, 13824, 19683
46) Which of the following tools can help automate complex or time-consuming manual task?
47) Which of the following means changing to newer usually more powerful or sophisticated version?
48) Match the following based on the Operating System Activities
(A) a-v, b-iii, c-iv
(B) a-i, b-ii, c-iii
(C) a-v, b-iv, c-iii
(D) a-ii, b-v, c-i
Ans a-v, b-iii, c-iv
49) What is the unit of speed in laser Printers?
Ans Pages Per Minute
50) Which type of Device, convert, digital signals into form that is intelligible to the user?
Ans Output Devices
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://www.aeiro.com/jkssb-solved-question-papers-of-2017/2″ icon=”fa-forward” target=”false”]Question #51 – 115[/button]