Subject:-Advertisement for District/Divisional/UT Cadre posts of various Departments under provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Civil Services – Decentralization and Recruitment Act, 2010 and rules made there under read with other rules governing the subject.
Reference:-Requisitions of Posts/Vacancies received from various Indenting Departments as per the details given below:
|S.No.||Department||No. of posts received||Vide Indent No./reference of indent|
|1.||Higher Education||138||HE/Coll/Sel-Prpl/52/2018-II Dated 29-09-2020 followed by HE/Coll/Sel-Prpl/52/2018-II Dated 22-12-2020|
|2.||Hospitality and Protocol Department||10||HP/Estt/13/2020 dated 30-092020 followed by HP/Estt/13/2020 dated 22-12-2020|
|3.||Home||84||Home/GB/187/2019 Dated 24-10-2020 followed by Home/GB/187/2019 dated 1812-2020|
Date of Commencement for submission of online applications=10-01-2021
Last Date for submission of online applications = 31-01-2021.
Annexure “A” = Name of the Post, Cadre, Pay Level, Category wise break up of posts, Qualification and Criteria for selection.
Annexure ‘”B”=Certificate regarding physical limitation.
Annexure “C”=letter of undertaking for using own Scribe.
The J&K Services Selection Board invites online application from eligible candidates for participating in the selection process for District/Divisional/UT Cadre posts shown in Annexure “A” to this Notification.
The detailed terms and conditions with regard to eligibility, educational qualification, domicile, reservation, etc are as follows:-
- Appointment of the candidates: –
- The Appointment and other service conditions in respect of the candidate selected through this selection process, shall be governed by the provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Probationer (Condition of Services, Pay & Allowances) and Fixation of Tenure Rules, 2020, notified vide S.O 192 dated 17th of June 2020.
- The reservation under this Advertisement Notification shall be applicable in accordance with the provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir’s SO 127 of 2020 dated20.04.2020.
- Domicile: -The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir as defined in terms of the Notifications issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India vide S.O 1229 (E) dated 3103-2020 and S.O 1245(E) dated 03-04-2020 read with the General Administration Department, Government of Jammu and Kashmir’s O 166 dated 18-05-2020.
The candidate must possess Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority on the format prescribed for the purpose, on or before the last date of submission of online application form.
- Vacancies: -The UT, Divisional &District Cadre Wise details of notified posts are given in Annexure “A” to this notification.
- Age limit: – (as on 01-01-2020)
The requirement of age for Open Merit & various Reserved Categories candidates is as follows: –
S.No Category Age limit Not born before Not born After (i) OM 40 01-01-1980 01-01-2002 (ii) SC 43 01-01-1977 01-01-2002 (iii) ST 43 01-01-1977 01-01-2002 (iv) RBA 43 01-01-1977 01-01-2002 (v) ALC/IB 43 01-01-1977 01-01-2002 (vi) EWS(Economically Weaker Section) 43 01-01-1977 01-01-2002 (vii) PSP (Pahari Speaking People) 43 01-01-1977 01-01-2002 (viii) OSC (Other Social Caste) 43 01-01-1977 01-01-2002 (ix) Physically Challenged Person 42 01-01-1978 01-01-2002 (x) Ex-Servicemen 48 01-01-1972 01-01-2002 (xi) Government Service/Contractual Employment 40 01-01-1980 01-01-2002
- Qualification Required: –
- As per the Indent(s) received from the respective Indenting Department(s), the qualification for the posts notified are shown in Annexure “A” to this Advertisement Notification.
- The candidates who are declared qualified by the Board for Document Verification will be required to produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates, etc. for completion of Graduation /Post-Graduation Degree/PhD Degree in original as proof of having acquired the prescribed educational qualification on or before the cut off date fixed for filling online application form, failing which the candidature of such candidates shall be cancelled by the Board. The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date i.e 31-01-2021 and he/ she has been declared passed, will also be considered to meet the educational qualification.
- Candidates may note that their candidature will remain provisional till the genuineness of their documents relating to educational qualification is verified by the Appointing Authority.
- In case of candidates claiming possession of equivalent educational qualification (where it is applicable/required), it shall be mandatory to produce relevant Equivalence Certificate from the concerned competent authorities at the time of Document Verification. However, final decision regarding selection of such candidates will be taken by the Board/concerned Departments, as the case may be.
- Any candidate having his/her qualification other than prescribed, shall not be eligible for posts advertised in this notification.
- The degrees/ diplomas obtained through distance mode which are in consonance with the Govt. Order No. 252-HE of 2012 dated 30.05.2012 shall be entertained, subject to fulfilment of other terms and conditions.