Government of Jammu and Kashmir,
Services Selection Board,
Zum Zum Building Rambagh, Srinagar.
Total Number of posts advertised =378
“A” Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for participating in the selection process for the State, Divisional and District cadre posts shown against Item code No’s mentioned in the Annexure , “A-1” to “ A-8” to this notification who:-
1. Are Permanent residents of J&K State.
- It is reiterated here that in respect of Divisional/District cadre posts only those candidates belonging to the concerned Division/District can apply. However, candidate belonging to SC category shall be eligible to apply for the said reserved vacancies irrespective of their residence in the concerned District or Division.
- “A person shall be deemed to be resident of a particular District or Division if he/ she has resided in such District or Division as the case may be for a period of not less than 15 years before the date of applying for a particular post and is actually residing in the said area”.
- If a woman marries outside her District/Division, the period of residence of 15 years shall not operate as bar for applying to a post provided that her husband has resided in that District/Division, as the case may be for a period of not less than 15 years.”
2. Are having age as on 01.01.2015 not:-
(i) below 18 years; and
(a) 40 years in case of Open Merit.
(b) 43 years in case of SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates.
(c) 42 years in case of physically challenged candidates.
(d) 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen.
(e) 40 years in case of candidates in Government Service/ Contractual employees;
3. Are in possession of the prescribed academic / professional / technical qualifications and fulfill all other eligibility conditions wherever required as shown against each post/item in the Annexure by or before last date of receipt/submission of application forms i.e. 14.07.2015.
4. Have deposited fees of 400/-(Rupees Four hundred) in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the account number specified and printed on the payment e-challan only.
Who are eligible for applying for more than one post are required to apply separately for each post.
5. The in-service candidates/contractual employees shall submit photocopy of filled online application form through proper channel viz. the concerned Head of Department. In the event of failure of the candidate to route the application through proper channel, his / her eligibility shall be assessed as if he / she is not an in-service candidate. The Head of Department concerned shall forward the application form of the in-service candidates to the office of Administrative Officer, Services Selection Board of the concerned Divisions/Secretary Services Selection Board, Central Office within 30 days after the last date of filing of applications i,e. 14.08.2015.
6. The last date for the submission of online application forms as prescribed above shall be the cut off date for determining the eligibility to apply for the post. The age limit, however, is determinable with reference to the 1st of January, 2015. Any qualification/ experience acquired thereafter i.e 14.07.2015 shall not be taken into account for any purpose.
7. The prescribed qualifications reflect the bare minimum requirement of the job and mere possession thereof shall not entitle a candidate to be called for written test/ interview and also grant weight-age to the higher qualification in relevant line/ discipline as may be decided by the Board.
8. The degrees/ diplomas obtained through distance mode which are in consonance with the Govt. Order No. 252-HE of 2012 dated.30.05.2012 shall be entertained subject to the terms and conditions mentioned therein.
9. Call letters shall not be issued individually; however, Board shall give wide publicity through print and electronic media, official Website (jkssb.nic.in) of the Board about the venues, dates of the written test/ interview for the information of eligible candidates. No claim of being unaware of the dates/ schedule for written test/ interview shall be entertained.
10. The candidate must produce the original qualification/ category certificates/Bonafide certificates in case of qualifications obtained outside the J&K State before the Committee constituted for oral test or as and when the Board may call such documents so that their eligibility for participation in the Physical/Type/Written Test/interview is verified. Any candidate who fails to produce the relevant original documents/ testimonials on the scheduled date shall not be allowed to appear in the written/ oral test.
11. No TA/DA will be paid for participation in the interview/ test.
- The horizontal reservation for Ex-Serviceman and Physically Handicapped persons to the extent of 6% and 3% respectively would mean the reservation which would cut across the vertical reservation and the persons selected shall have to be placed in the appropriate category by making necessary adjustments. In respect of Physically Handicapped persons the reservation shall be available only for services, posts and type identified for the purpose by the competent authority under the provisions of Jammu and Kashmir Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunity, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1998 and ‘to the extent specified therein read with Govt. order No.1470-SW of 2014 dated 17.06.2014.
- The horizontal reservation to the extent of 6% of the available vacancies shall be provided to the Ex-Serviceman against such posts only where the maximum of the pay scale does not exceed Rs. 10500/- (pre revised).
- Selection Criteria will be issued separately.
(Khurshid Ahmad Shah) KAS,
J&K Services Selection Board,Srinagar.
No. SSB/Sel/Secy/ Advt.No.02/2015/5688-5719
Check out Posts here.