Applications through online mode are invited from the applicants who are domiciled in the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir, possessing the prescribed Academic /Professional qualification and age for the post of Lecturer/Assistant Professor and Dy. Medical Superintendent, in terms of Government Order No. 796- HOME) of 2020 dated 13.10.2020 issued by the Health & Medical Education Department and “Jammu & Kashmir Probationer (Conduct of Service, Pay & Allowance) and Fixation of Tenure Rules, 2020” notified vide S.O. 192 of 2020 dated; 17,06.2020 and Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (Business and Procedure) Rules, 2021
The advertised posts include :
- Lecturer/Assistant Professor(Kuliyat) (BasicPrinciples)
- Lecturer/Assistant Professor (Tasheh-ul-Badan) (Anatomy)
- Lecturer/Assistant Professor (Munafeul Aza)(Physiology)
- Lecturer/Assistant Professor (lImulAdvia)(Pharmacology)
- Lecturer/Assistant Professor (Ilmul Saidla)(Pharmacy)
- Lecturer/Assistant Professor (MahiyatulAmraz) (Pathology)
- Lecturer/Assistant Professor (Tahiffuzi-wa- Samajai-Tib(Social &Preventive medicine)
- Lecturer/Assistant Professor (Moalajat) (Medicine)
- Candidates are advised to update their One Time Registration before • filling the application Form
- The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website of the Commission from 06.01.2022
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form.
- Last date for filling of online Application complete in all respects along with the requisite fee (online mode only) is 05.02.2022.
- The last date for receipt of online applications provided in the notification shall be the cut-off date for determining the eligibility as regards acquisition of Domicile Certificates and educational and professional qualifications.
- The minimum and maximum age will however be reckoned with reference to 1st January 2022.
- Candidates can edit some of the fields in their online application form w.e.f 07.022022 to 09.02.2022 Cup to 11,59 PM). Instructions in this regard will be separately made available on the website.
- Candidates are required to upload all the mandatory prescribed/requisite documents. In case the mandatory prescribed/requisite documents are not uploaded with the online application form, the application form/candidature of the applicant is liable to be rejected without any further notice
- Candidates are not required to submit a hard copy of the online application form or any
other documents to the Commission.
- The candidates will, however, be required to present /produce a downloaded copy of the online application form along with the original certificates at the time of documentary verification.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability to pay fee or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
Last Date to Apply: February 5, 2022