Applications through online mode are invited from the applicants who are domiciled in the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir possessing the Prescribed/Academic professional qualification and age for the post of Physical Training Instructor, in terms of J&K (Gazetted) College Service Recruitment Rules of 2008 notified vide SRO 423 of 208 amended vide SRO-124 dated 21.4.2014 and “Jammu & Kashmir Probationer (Conduct of Service, Pay & Allowance) and Fixation of Tenure Rules, 2020” notified vide S.O. 192 of 2020 dated: 17.06.2020 and the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (Business and Procedure) Rules, 2021.
- The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website of the Commission from 23.08.2021
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form. Candidates are advised to up date their One Time Registration before filling the application Form.
- Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects along with the requisite fee (online mode only) is 22.09.2021
- The last date for receipt of online applications provided in the notification shall be the cut-off date for determining the eligibility as regards acquisition of Domicile Certificates and educational and professional qualifications.
- The minimum and maximum age will however be reckoned with reference to 1st January, 2021.
- Candidates can edit some of the fields in their online application form from 25.09.2021 to 27.09.2021. Instructions in this regard will be separately made available on the website.
- Candidates are not required to submit hard copy or any other documents to the Commission.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability to pay fee or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
Total Posts Advertised : 53
Details of post with category wise breakup is given below
|Name of the Post||Pay level||OM||RBA||SC||ST||ALC/ IB||SLC||PSP||EWS||Total|
|Pay Band= 15600-
39,100+AGP Rs. 6000
Horizontal Reservation:-Two posts shall be earmarked for Differently Abled persons as per provisions contained in Government order No.59-JK(SW) of 2021 dated 15.04.2021.
After successful submission of the online application form, candidate will be required to deposit requisite fee through online mode. The amount of fee to be paid is given below:
- General Category = Rs.1000.00
- Reserved Categories = Rs.500.00
- PHC Candidates = Nil.