Applications through online mode are invited tor the post of Lecturer from the applicants who are domiciled in the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir and are possessing the prescribed Academic/Professional qualification and age tor the following posts, in terms of the Jammu and Kashmir Medical Education (Gazetted) Service Recruitment Rules, 1979 issued under SRO 517 dated 19.09.1979, “Jammu & Kashmir Probationer (Conduct of Service, Pay & Allowance) and Fixation of Tenure Rules, 2020” notified vide S.O. 192 of 2020 dated: 17.06.2020 and “Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (Business and Procedure) Rules, 2021.
|Remain Updated with latest Job Notifications, Like the Facebook Page below and get notified when new jobs are published|
- Candidates are advised to update their One Time Registration before filling the application Form.
- The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website of the Commission from 17.01.2022.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filling up the online Application Form.
- Last date for filling up of online Application complete in all respects along with the requisite fee (online mode only) is 16.02.2022.
- The last date for receipt of online applications provided in the notification shall be the cut-off date for determining the eligibility including acquisition of requisite educational and professional qualifications.
- The minimum and maximum age will however be reckoned with reference to is 1st January, 2022.
- Candidates can edit some of the fields in their online application form w.e.f 19.02.2022 to 21.02.2022 (up to 11.59 PM), Instructions in this regard will be separately made available on the website.
- Candidates are required to upload all the mandatory prescribed/requisite documents alongwith the online application form.
- In case the mandatory prescribed/requisite documents are not uploaded with the online application form, the application form/Candidature of the applicant is liable to be rejected without any further notice.
- Candidates will not be required to submit a Hard copy of the online application form or any other documents to the Commission at the time of filling up online application form.
- The candidate will however be required to present/produce a downloaded copy of the online application form alongwith the original certificates at the time of interview.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability to pay fee or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
|Item No||Post with Pay Scale||OM||RBA||SC||ST||Total|
Last Date to Apply: 21/02/2022