Applications through online mode are invited from the applicants who are domiciled in the Union Territory of lam mu & Kashmir possessing the prescribed Academic/ Professional qualification and age for the post of Assistant Professor, in terms of ]&K (Gazetted) College Service Recruitment Rules of 2008 notified vide SRO 423 of 2008 as amended vide SR0-124 dated 21.4.2014 and “jammu & Kashmir Probationer
[Conduct of Service, Pay & Allowance) and Fixation of Tenure Rules, 2020” notified vide S.O. 192 of 2020 dated 17.06.2020 and the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (Business and Procedure) Rules, 2021.
|Remain Updated with latest Job Notifications, Like the Facebook Page below and get notified when new jobs are published|
- Candidates are advised to update their One Time Registration before filling the application Form
- The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms, will be available at the website of the Commission from 28.12.2021.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and ensure that they meet all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form.
- Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects along with the requisite fee (online mode only) is 27.01.2022.
- The last date for receipt of online applications provided in the notification shall be the cut-off date for determining the eligibility including acquisition of requisite educational or professional qualifications.
- The minimum and maximum age will however be reckoned with reference to 1st January, 2021.
- Candidates can edit some of the fields in their online application form from 29.01.2022 to 31.01.2022 (upto 11:59 P.M) Instructions in this regard will be separately made available on the website.
- Candidates are required to upload all the mandatory prescribed/requisite documents alongwith the online application form.
- In case the mandatory prescribed requisite documents are not uploaded with the online applications form, the application form candidature of the applicant is liable to be rejected without any further notice.
- Candidates are not required to submit hard copy of the online application form or any other documents to the Commission at the time of filling up of online application form.
- The candidates will however, be required to present/produce a down loaded copy of the online form alongwith original certificates at the time of documentary verification.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability to pay fee or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
2. Details of post with category wise breakup is given below:-
|S No.||Name of the Post||1st / 2nd Special drive||OM||RBA||SC||ST||ALC||SLC||Total|
|1||ENGLISH||1st Special Drive||–||06||–||–||01||–||7|
|2nd Special Drive||–||05||–||–||01||–||6|
|2||FUNCTIONAL ENGLISH||1st Special Drive||–||01||–||–||01||–||2|
|2nd Special Drive||–||–||01||01||–||–||2|
|3||ENGLISH LITERATURE||1st Special Drive||–||–||–||–||01||–||1|
|4||PHYSICS||2nd Special Drive||–||–||–||–||01||–||1|
|5||CHEMISTRY||1st Special Drive||–||–||06||04||–||–||10|
|1st Special Drive||–||–||01||–||–||–||1|
|6||BOTANY||1st Special Drive||–||–||–||–||01||–||1|
|7||BIO-TECHNOLOGY||1st Special Drive||–||–||–||–||01||–||1|
|8||COMPUTER APPLICATION||1st Special Drive||–||1-||01||02||02||–||5|
|1st Special Drive||–||01||01||–||–||–||2|
|9||STATISTICS||1st Special Drive||–||01||–||01||01||–||3|
|10||FOOD SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY||1st Special Drive||–||–||–||01||–||–||1|
|11||FISHERIES||1st Special Drive||–||–||01||–||–||–||1|
|12||POLITICAL SCIENCE||1st Special Drive||–||–||–||–||03||–||3|
|13||ARABIC||1st Special Drive||–||–||03||–||–||–||3|
|14||ISLAMIC STUDIES||1st Special Drive||–||–||02||–||01||–||3|
|15||PUNJABI||1st Special Drive||01||04||02||03||–||–||10|
|2nd Special Drive||–||01||–||–||–||–||1|
|16||SANSKRIT||1st Special Drive||–||–||–||01||01||–||2|
|17||MASS COMMUNICATION||1st Special Drive||–||–||01||–||–||–||1|
|18||BIO-CHEMISTRY||1st Special Drive||–||–||–||01||01||–||2|
|19||ANTHROPOLOGY||1st Special Drive||04||01||–||–||01||–||6|
|20||CLINICAL BIO- CHEMISTRY||1st Special Drive||–||03||02||02||01||–||8|
|21||MUSIC||1st Special Drive||01||05||–||03||–||–||9|
|22||NUTRITION & DIETETICS||1st Special Drive||–||01||–||–||–||–||1|
|23||SOCIAL WORK||1st Special Drive||–||–||–||–||01||–||1|
|24||DOGRI||1st Special Drive||–||–||–||05||–||–||5|
|25||SPOKEN CHINESE||1st Special Drive||02||01||01||–||–||–||4|
|26||PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION||1st Special Drive||–||01||–||–||01||–||2|
|27||BIO-RESOURCES||1st Special Drive||02||02||01||01||01||–||7|
|28||HOME SCIENCE||1st Special Drive||–||01||–||–||01||–||2|
|29||WATER MANAGEMENT||1st Special Drive||–||–||01||–||01||–||2|
|30||COMMERCE||1st Special Drive||–||–||–||–||03||–||3|
|31||SPOKEN FRENCH||1st Special Drive||03||01||01||–||–||–||5|
|32||MATHEMATICS||2nd Special Drive||–||–||02||–||–||–||2|
|33||Total 1st Special Drive||13||39||21||24||24||Nil||121|
|Total 2nd Special Drive||Nil||6||6||1||2||Nil||15|
3. Prescribed Qualification:
|a] Good academic record as defined by the Concerned University with at least 55% marks [50% excluding any grace marks in case of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled tribe/Differently-abled (Physically and have obtained their Masters Degree prior to 19*h September, 1991] or an equivalent grade in a point scale where grading system is followed at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
b] The candidate must have cleared NET/SLET/SET conducted by the UGC, CSIR /AIU.
c] The candidate who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D degree in accordance with the University Grant Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D degree regulations), 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
d] NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Master’s Programme in discipline for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.